Also in the news...
Liz Truss announces technology and infrastructure tie-ups with India to boost both economies and help developing countries grow in a clean and sustainable way.
Trade department support for exporters in week-long event taking place next month
Relocating to a new country to start a business or get an exciting new role is an exhilarating process, but you need to make sure that you’re fully prepared.
Secretary of State for International Trade, Anne-Marie Trevelyan, welcomes overseas investors and delegates to the Global Investment Summit in London.
Guidance for UK businesses on rules for selling services to Croatia.
GTDW CHINA 2020
Global Trade Development Week (GTDW), now into its 19th edition, provides a connecting platform to global trade stakeholders to explore opportunities to facilitate and increase sustainable and seamless cross border trade and to detect and counter illicit trade by:
- Collaborating and linking existing initiatives
- Sharing resources and best practices
- Identifying commonalities and points of convergence
- Discovering emergent and interoperable technologies and innovation
- Initiating recommendations to overcome threats and challenges
- Facilitating closed door G2G, B2B, B2G meetings