Also in the news...
Round five of negotiations for a free trade agreement between the Republic of India and the United Kingdom
Use this guide as a supplement when using the CHIEF and CDS trade tariffs to import and export goods to and from Great Britain (England, Scotland and Wales) after the end of the transition period.
What import and export restrictions apply due to sanctions for UK companies when trading with Russia.
Trading under sanctions with Russia
Lists of confined establishments in Great Britain, Jersey and the Isle of Man approved to export or move ungulates to the EU and Northern Ireland.
Find out about Import VAT and Customs Duty when you send gifts into the UK.
GTDW CHINA 2020
Global Trade Development Week (GTDW), now into its 19th edition, provides a connecting platform to global trade stakeholders to explore opportunities to facilitate and increase sustainable and seamless cross border trade and to detect and counter illicit trade by:
- Collaborating and linking existing initiatives
- Sharing resources and best practices
- Identifying commonalities and points of convergence
- Discovering emergent and interoperable technologies and innovation
- Initiating recommendations to overcome threats and challenges
- Facilitating closed door G2G, B2B, B2G meetings