Also in the news...
The landmark deal is expected to add at least £270 million a year to the Scottish economy, with food and drink and renewable energy businesses set to benefit.
Running throughout the summer, Charterhouse Lombard is offering cost-effective setup packages with the option of buying a multi-year license at a significant discount. Get in touch with us today to ask about:
A Joint Statement between the United Kingdom and Thailand concluding the first Joint Economic and Trade Committee
Documents containing treaty information and a summary of the UK-Andean countries trade agreement.
The International Trade Secretary hosts high-level talks on how the international community can help rebuild Ukraine after the conflict.
Exporting to Argentina
Argentina is the world’s 22nd largest economy and the second largest in South America. Its Gross Domestic Product (GDP) per capita is the second highest in South America
Strengths of the Argentine market include:
- major world producer of agricultural commodities
- unexploited shale oil and gas reserves
- large reserves of minerals and precious metals
- second largest manufacturing capability in South America
- sophisticated market with European tastes and business culture
- direct daily flights with the UK
- only a 3 hour time difference with the UK (4 hours during summer)
- double taxation agreement with the UK
Exporting to Argentina gov.uk