Also in the news...
The Federal Capital Territory (FCT) Abuja, Nigeriaís capital is gradually becoming a renowned city in Africa. In recent times, there has been an influx of people into the city and its real estate development and construction sectors are developing at a tremendous pace.
Looking to set up your UAE company? How about a visa for life? It might sound too good to be true, but itís a reality. And the offer ends October 31st.
If you want to build traction for your startup, you need to invest in a high-quality website. You also can't afford to make too many mistakes, because a good website costs money.
The Government reveals the 12 businesses from across the UK who will showcase their green technology and innovations at the Global Investment Summit.
Various types of businesses need a fleet, from car rental companies and public utilities to distribution centers, courier companies, and so many others. So, there are tons of enterprises out there that are constantly searching for better ways to enhance fleet efficiency, as any business that utilizes a fleet can ultimately enhance its bottom line if heightened efficiency is achieved.
Establish an US entity
In order to establish a US entity, you can use the 10 steps laid out below as a guide:
Setting up in America
- Legal Setup: Decide on the corporate structure, contractual terms, and employment matters
- Investment Requirements: If seeking investment ensure documentation and materials are US focused
- Establish a US Bank Account: Often done by a US lawyer, it can be a lengthy and complex procedure
- Back Office Support: Accounting, payroll and employee tax withholding, HR and employee benefits, etc
- Tax Structure and Compliance: Utilise a CPA or Tax Accountant to ensure you are setup in a compliant manner both in the US and home country regarding your tax structures
- Insurance: You will need certain types of insurance for US operations and risk mitigation
- Incentives: US states offer various investment incentives, as do many local government units
- Location & Office: Research and identify the optimal US location along with your office requirements
- Immigration: Your US visa requirements should be part of the planning process in structuring your US operation
- Recruitment: Find, train and attract the right talent for your
PGC is ready to partner with you. Utilize our expertise and knowledge to ensure your workforce is managedproperly, allowing you to focus on growing your business while being confident your people are looked after, and your company is protected from the many risks associated with employment compliance in the US and Canada.
Our solution is flexible and our team is trained to find a solution rather than offer a boilerplate menu of services
Want to see more?
Our website has even more details and stats on US and Canadian employment.