Also in the news...
What import and export restrictions apply due to sanctions for UK companies when trading with Russia.
Trading under sanctions with Russia
Lists of confined establishments in Great Britain, Jersey and the Isle of Man approved to export or move ungulates to the EU and Northern Ireland.
Find out about Import VAT and Customs Duty when you send gifts into the UK.
Information on security and political risks which UK businesses may face when operating in Belarus.
This notice advises of revisions to the General Trade Licence Russia Sanctions - Vessels.
Dubai is the #1 Gulf business hub for your company
If you’re looking at the Gulf and wider MENA region, look no further than Dubai when it comes to company setup.
The Emirate boasts the most business-friendly environment and is the most dynamic and dominant hub in the region. And setting up your new company here has never been easier – taking advantage of a smooth and hassle-free process thanks to the company formation experts at Charterhouse Lombard.
So let’s look at why Dubai continues to dominate:
- Ease of doing business: The UAE regularly tops the ease of doing business rankings when it comes to the entire Gulf region.
- World ranking: Dubai ranks 12th in the world in the Global Financial Centres Index, and ranks 1st in the Gulf region.
- Tax: Benefit from a pro-business environment. Foreign investors are exempt from personal, corporate, and capital gains tax.
- Location: Dubai is not only at the cross-roads of Europe, Asia, and Africa, but its network of, and proximity to, ports and international airports is un-matched in the region.
- Simple setup: Working with a company formation specialist means the whole process can be completed extremely quickly, so you’re up and running and ready to go.
When it comes to ‘Why Dubai?’, the list of benefits is a long one. These five are just some of the great reasons why Dubai is the best business hub in the region for setting up your company.
Click here for information on Charterhouse Lombard's UAE company setup support services.