Also in the news...
What UK goods vehicle operators need to do to carry out international road haulage.
Find out how to import firewood, such as logs and kindling, into England, Scotland and Wales (Great Britain).
If you’re a business that currently buys goods from or sells goods to countries outside the UK, or are planning to trade with Europe from January 2021, HMRC’s new tool can help you identify ways you might be able to make the customs process easier for cheaper for your business. This short video shows you how to use the tool.
If you’re a UK business thinking about moving goods into or out of the UK , this video is here to help you understand how customs intermediaries or agents can help you. For more information have a look at the guidance available on gov.uk.
If you're buying or selling goods abroad, you need to work out the amount of duty or VAT you owe. This short video tells you how to find out the ‘commodity code’ classification for your goods, using our Trade Tariff tool. Find out more on GOV.UK
Dubai is the #1 Gulf business hub for your company
If you’re looking at the Gulf and wider MENA region, look no further than Dubai when it comes to company setup.
The Emirate boasts the most business-friendly environment and is the most dynamic and dominant hub in the region. And setting up your new company here has never been easier – taking advantage of a smooth and hassle-free process thanks to the company formation experts at Charterhouse Lombard.
So let’s look at why Dubai continues to dominate:
- Ease of doing business: The UAE regularly tops the ease of doing business rankings when it comes to the entire Gulf region.
- World ranking: Dubai ranks 12th in the world in the Global Financial Centres Index, and ranks 1st in the Gulf region.
- Tax: Benefit from a pro-business environment. Foreign investors are exempt from personal, corporate, and capital gains tax.
- Location: Dubai is not only at the cross-roads of Europe, Asia, and Africa, but its network of, and proximity to, ports and international airports is un-matched in the region.
- Simple setup: Working with a company formation specialist means the whole process can be completed extremely quickly, so you’re up and running and ready to go.
When it comes to ‘Why Dubai?’, the list of benefits is a long one. These five are just some of the great reasons why Dubai is the best business hub in the region for setting up your company.
Click here for information on Charterhouse Lombard's UAE company setup support services.