Also in the news...
Relocating to a new country to start a business or get an exciting new role is an exhilarating process, but you need to make sure that youíre fully prepared.
Secretary of State for International Trade, Anne-Marie Trevelyan, welcomes overseas investors and delegates to the Global Investment Summit in London.
Guidance for UK businesses on rules for selling services to Croatia.
The strategic partnership with the Breakthrough Energy Catalyst will mobilise £200 million of private sector funding over 10 years.
Itís recent news the Superbonus 110% has been recently extended to 2023, and this is great if you intend to renovate your home. Superbonus 110% isnít the only available tax break on house renovations; find out how you can save on your taxes whilst renovating your Italian home.
Discount Vouchers: Pros and Cons
Spring season sale, Christmas season sale, End of season sale, winter sale and god knows how many sales make us wait for the dress or gadget just because the price will be reduced.
Similarly, we shop more just to earn those extra points which will give us discount or voucher that can be used in the next shopping spree. But the question arises these discount vouchers and discounts beneficial? Is it doing any benefit or just a hoax? Here we bring to you some pros and cons that will give you a better understanding of these discount coupons and make you a smart shopper:
- Limited Research: Time spent searching a dress or accessory or a gadget in your budget can be tedious and time-consuming. But when you know there are deals on certain items you will directly visit that section and choose what is in your budget and perfect for you.
- One stop destination: Rather than walking down the street and taking a halt at every store where you can find sale or discount; online websites bring you everything under one roof whether branded or non-branded. You just have to set your preferences and apply the discount code you got from promo site like Bydiscountcodes.co.uk and purchase anything within minutes sitting home.
- Great deals falling in your budget: There are many sites that offer weekend deals on dinner, movies, shoes and even apparels that will help you spend without extending your budget and still can satisfy your shopping cravings.
- Increase in savings: Now when you can shop on discounts it will leave you with some hard cash that can be saved every month if you stay within your set budget. It will not only increase your savings in the bank but over the period you can buy a new asset for the house or invest in some funds that will yield more earnings in future.
- Brand Loyalty: If you are brand conscious but the price tags do not let you buy that dress or gadget. Now you can prove your brand loyalty by purchasing the same thing on discount.
- Competitive Edge: For websites and new business houses they will gain a competitive advantage over the other players in the market. It will also help you to start your own business with minimum investment.
- You become a spend thrift: Anything, when done in excess, is not right and discount culture makes one spend more than required making you a spend thrift.
- Confusion and some more confusion: You will be confused what to get and what not. So be clear cut why you are shopping, what is your budget and what do you want to shop?
- Limited period deals: One of the problems with deals is that you never know when the deal ends. So if you have a pending voucher for spa or dinners make sure to use it before the expiry date.
So to conclude everything comes with pros and cons, but you need to decide how to maximise the pros and keep in control to mitigate the effect of cons.