Also in the news...
Find out what you need to do to prepare for making declarations on the Customs Declaration Service.
If you’re setting up a new online business, having a user-friendly website and sound SEO strategy that’s tailored to your target market is important. And if you’re targeting British consumers, there are a few SEO boxes you can tick to ensure you rank well on UK-based searches and drive the right traffic back to your website.
Find out whether you're established in the UK for customs purposes.
What UK goods vehicle operators need to do to carry out international road haulage.
Find out how to import firewood, such as logs and kindling, into England, Scotland and Wales (Great Britain).
Digipanda Launches Its New Year Offer!
To celebrate Christmas, New Year and the Chinese New Year, Digipanda Marketing, the London based China marketing company, is launching its New Year Offer:
- Create a Chinese language website for your business from as low as £1000
- Be listed on the Panda Card the only Chinese language online directory for UK inbound businesses
- Connect to WeChat Pay and Alipay
Package A (£1,000) – Includes homepage, 6 web pages, 1 short video embed, self-responsive on desktop and mobile ends.
Package B (£1,500) – includes homepage, 9 webpages, 1 short video embed, 1 enquiry form, CMS that allows you to update news/events/offers plus first year maintenance service, including a monthly database backup and monthly content update of up to three posts.
JOIN THE PANDA CARD SCHEME AND REACH CHINESE TOURISTS
Join the only China dedicated digital directory for UK restaurants, attractions, experiences, retailers and travel services packed with special offers and promotions.
Annual subscriptions for businesses in UK start from as little as £200 + VAT
As a Panda Card member you will get the following benefits:
- A dedicated page within Panda Cardo fficial website
- Company brief appears on Panda Card
- In-app promotions on Chinese social media: Weibo (460 million users), WeChat (1 billion users) and Toutiao (200 million users).
- The card will be sold on top Chinese OTAs, most notably Ctrip (300 million registered users), which takes 2/3 of the market share in China.
- Increased online sales via link to your “pay online” page.
- Monthly report to monitor performance
WeChat Pay and Alipay
Alipay, which has around 700 million active monthly customers in China, and WeChat Pay, with over one billion, point to the future of payments for the rest of the world. Over 90% Chinese tourists would use mobile payment overseas given the option.
Digipanda can connect you to WeChat Pay and Alipay both online and offline. For online connection, we will provide you with the API documents. For offline connection the cost is only for the POS machines at £200 each.
Adopting all the above 3 services, you will be entitled to free English-Chinese translation used for your Chinese website.