Also in the news...
Relocating to a new country to start a business or get an exciting new role is an exhilarating process, but you need to make sure that youíre fully prepared.
Secretary of State for International Trade, Anne-Marie Trevelyan, welcomes overseas investors and delegates to the Global Investment Summit in London.
Guidance for UK businesses on rules for selling services to Croatia.
The strategic partnership with the Breakthrough Energy Catalyst will mobilise £200 million of private sector funding over 10 years.
Itís recent news the Superbonus 110% has been recently extended to 2023, and this is great if you intend to renovate your home. Superbonus 110% isnít the only available tax break on house renovations; find out how you can save on your taxes whilst renovating your Italian home.
Considering Entering The German Market?
Germany is by far the number one market in Europe and number four worldwide. There are over 45,000 foreign companies already established here.
BASCH Consult supports foreign entrepreneurs nationwide in setting up and developing or acquiring companies in Germany.
What must be given attention to when entering the German market?
- Type of company / company name / registered address
- Branch office (independent / dependent)
- Articles of association / Memorandum of Association
- Bank account
- Trade registration
- Residence titles
Issues you should not forget about
- Business set up and market research
- Market entry & sales organization
- Business development
- Business administration
- Interim management & on-site presence
- Mergers & Acquisition (M&A) Donít ignore the importance of etiquette and customs when doing business in Germany. For sure Germany is a superb target market for expansion. However, without proper planning and preparation as well as implementation problems can easily arise. We build bridges between different business worlds