Also in the news...
The UK has introduced a points-based immigration system.
Find out what you need to do to prepare for making declarations on the Customs Declaration Service.
If youíre setting up a new online business, having a user-friendly website and sound SEO strategy thatís tailored to your target market is important. And if youíre targeting British consumers, there are a few SEO boxes you can tick to ensure you rank well on UK-based searches and drive the right traffic back to your website.
Find out whether you're established in the UK for customs purposes.
What UK goods vehicle operators need to do to carry out international road haulage.
Considering Entering The German Market?
Germany is by far the number one market in Europe and number four worldwide. There are over 45,000 foreign companies already established here.
BASCH Consult supports foreign entrepreneurs nationwide in setting up and developing or acquiring companies in Germany.
What must be given attention to when entering the German market?
- Type of company / company name / registered address
- Branch office (independent / dependent)
- Articles of association / Memorandum of Association
- Bank account
- Trade registration
- Residence titles
Issues you should not forget about
- Business set up and market research
- Market entry & sales organization
- Business development
- Business administration
- Interim management & on-site presence
- Mergers & Acquisition (M&A) Donít ignore the importance of etiquette and customs when doing business in Germany. For sure Germany is a superb target market for expansion. However, without proper planning and preparation as well as implementation problems can easily arise. We build bridges between different business worlds