Also in the news...
The UK is one of the best places on Earth to have a business. This makes many overseas companies seek to enter the UK market.
The Federal Capital Territory (FCT) Abuja, Nigeriaís capital is gradually becoming a renowned city in Africa. In recent times, there has been an influx of people into the city and its real estate development and construction sectors are developing at a tremendous pace.
Looking to set up your UAE company? How about a visa for life? It might sound too good to be true, but itís a reality. And the offer ends October 31st.
If you want to build traction for your startup, you need to invest in a high-quality website. You also can't afford to make too many mistakes, because a good website costs money.
The Government reveals the 12 businesses from across the UK who will showcase their green technology and innovations at the Global Investment Summit.
Companies In Uruguay Can Now Issue E-Payslips
Implementing an e-payslips system is not mandatory, but it is expected that both private and public companies start using it to accelerate processes, improve controls, reduce costs and physical storage. Our local expert explains some of the requirements companies have to comply with if using an e-payslips system.
The Uruguayan administrationís goal is to increase the security, savings and guarantees for employees.
Decree Nį 173/2015 states that employees in companies using an e-payslips system should have access to their payslips at any time through a device connected to the internet.
Implementing this system can be cost effective and environmentally friendly for companies, as it reduces the need for hard copies and physical storage, but there are still compliance requirements that need to be met.
- To have a computerized system that allows employees to see their payslip in an electronic format, providing them with personal usernames and passwords to allow full and direct control;
- Upon request of the employee, the employer must be able to provide a hard copy of the payslip or have printing terminals in accessible locations for all employees;
- The e-payslips must contain the same information as the original hard copy;
- -f the salary payment is made electronically, the payslip must list the method and the relevant identification numbers/codes;
- If the salary payment is made by direct deposit to a financial institution, the payslip must detail the name and branch of the bank, the employee account number, date of deposit, and the total amount paid.
TMF Group Uruguay is also committed to improving processes to better meet customer needs, with HR and Payroll services expanded as a result.