NewsCase StudiesEvents

Changing Visa Rules in the UAE – 2019

Also in the news...

Import firewood into England, Scotland or Wales

Find out how to import firewood, such as logs and kindling, into England, Scotland and Wales (Great Britain).

How to check if you can delay customs payments and declarations

If you’re a business that currently buys goods from or sells goods to countries outside the UK, or are planning to trade with Europe from January 2021, HMRC’s new tool can help you identify ways you might be able to make the customs process easier for cheaper for your business. This short video shows you how to use the tool.

How can a customs intermediary or agent help me?

If you’re a UK business thinking about moving goods into or out of the UK , this video is here to help you understand how customs intermediaries or agents can help you. For more information have a look at the guidance available on

What are commodity codes?

If you're buying or selling goods abroad, you need to work out the amount of duty or VAT you owe. This short video tells you how to find out the ‘commodity code’ classification for your goods, using our Trade Tariff tool. Find out more on GOV.UK

What are controlled goods?

You’ll need a licence to import or export certain types of controlled goods. You may also need to pay extra duty in the UK. Unsure if this applies to your goods? This short video explains more about the types of goods that are classed as controlled. Find out more on GOV.UK

Changing Visa Rules in the UAE – 2019

Back to News

The UAE Government has updated a few Visa Regulations for the residents and visitors.

  1. Change in the Sponsorship Criteria for Residency Visa of Dependents
  2. Dependent Sons with 18+ Years will be granted Residency Visa
  3. Tourist Visa Fees waived off for dependents under 18 years
  4. Transit Passengers exempted from all entry fees for the first 48 hours
  5. Extended Visa for Overstayed Job Seekers 6. 1 Year Residency Visa for Divorcees, Widows
  6. Long Term Residency Visa for Investors, Property buyers, Researchers, students

You are not logged in!

Please login or register to ask our experts a question.

Login now or register.