Also in the news...
Liz Truss announces technology and infrastructure tie-ups with India to boost both economies and help developing countries grow in a clean and sustainable way.
Trade department support for exporters in week-long event taking place next month
Relocating to a new country to start a business or get an exciting new role is an exhilarating process, but you need to make sure that you’re fully prepared.
Secretary of State for International Trade, Anne-Marie Trevelyan, welcomes overseas investors and delegates to the Global Investment Summit in London.
Guidance for UK businesses on rules for selling services to Croatia.
Changing Visa Rules in the UAE – 2019
The UAE Government has updated a few Visa Regulations for the residents and visitors.
- Change in the Sponsorship Criteria for Residency Visa of Dependents
- Dependent Sons with 18+ Years will be granted Residency Visa
- Tourist Visa Fees waived off for dependents under 18 years
- Transit Passengers exempted from all entry fees for the first 48 hours
- Extended Visa for Overstayed Job Seekers 6. 1 Year Residency Visa for Divorcees, Widows
- Long Term Residency Visa for Investors, Property buyers, Researchers, students