Also in the news...
Relocating to a new country to start a business or get an exciting new role is an exhilarating process, but you need to make sure that you’re fully prepared.
Secretary of State for International Trade, Anne-Marie Trevelyan, welcomes overseas investors and delegates to the Global Investment Summit in London.
Guidance for UK businesses on rules for selling services to Croatia.
The strategic partnership with the Breakthrough Energy Catalyst will mobilise £200 million of private sector funding over 10 years.
It’s recent news the Superbonus 110% has been recently extended to 2023, and this is great if you intend to renovate your home. Superbonus 110% isn’t the only available tax break on house renovations; find out how you can save on your taxes whilst renovating your Italian home.
Change of Visa Application Centre in Zagreb, Croatia
From 24 March 2014, our new commercial partner Teleperformance Ltd. took over the running of our Visa Application Centre in Zagreb, Croatia.
UK Visas and Immigration’s new commercial partner Teleperformance Ltd have now taken over the running of our Visa Application Centre in Zagreb. The Visa Application Centre has moved to
Regus Grand Centar Hektorovićeva ulica 2 5th floor Zagreb 10000.
In addition we are making the following changes to the visa service that we offer:
- Opening hours will be from 09.00 – 13.00, commencing Monday 24 March 2014, monthly until 21 April and fortnightly thereafter.
- User Pays charges. There will be a charge of £59 to use the Visa Application Centre in Zagreb. This is in addition to the visa fee and is charged in Euros using the consular rate of exchange prevalent at the time. This charge covers the cost of providing the application submission facilities. Applicants must register on the Teleperformance Website, after they have booked their appointment, to pay for their appointment slot, and any further additional services required. Prior registration with Teleperformance will also ensure your application is processed quickly.
The following additional services are available from Zagreb. All charges are payable in Euros using our consular rate of exchange.
- Priority Visa Service – £100 – allows you to have your visa application placed at the front of the queue by UK Visas & Immigration normally enabling a decision within 3-5 working days
- Return courier –You will receive your decision by courier to your chosen address rather than returning to the Visa Application Centre to collect it. This is included in the user pay fee.
Applicants have the alternative option of applying instead at:
- The Visa Application Centre in Belgrade, open every day. There is no additional charge for applications lodged in Belgrade
- The Visa Application Centre in Sarajevo, open Wednesday and Thursday every week. There is a charge of £59 to use the Visa Application Centre in Sarajevo.
Further details on all of the services, including eligibility criteria, will be available on the Teleperformance Website once you have registered.
From 1 April 2014 UK visa customers will be able to use our new international enquiry service to find information about the visa application process. The following services are available:
- Email contact service: a web form enables customers to make email enquiries
- Webchat: customers can access a real time webchat with an agent for a charge of £4 a session
- Telephone contact service: speaking to an advisor will cost £1.37 plus the cost of the call. Call costs will vary depending on the call type, the customer’s tariff and local charges.
The service is provided by Hinduja Global Solutions (HGS) working in partnership with UK Visas and Immigration to provide enquiry services to people applying for a visa.