NewsCase StudiesEvents

Business Tax in The Netherlands

Also in the news...

What import and export restrictions apply due to sanctions for UK companies when trading with Russia.

Trading under sanctions with Russia

Confined establishments approved to export ungulates to the EU

Lists of confined establishments in Great Britain, Jersey and the Isle of Man approved to export or move ungulates to the EU and Northern Ireland.

Import VAT and Customs Duty on gifts

Find out about Import VAT and Customs Duty when you send gifts into the UK.

Overseas Business Risk: Belarus

Information on security and political risks which UK businesses may face when operating in Belarus.

Notice to exporters 2022/23: General Trade Licence Russia Sanctions - Vessels

This notice advises of revisions to the General Trade Licence Russia Sanctions - Vessels.

Business Tax in The Netherlands

Back to News

We specialize in all forms of business taxes. For both the larger companies and SMEs we prepare tax returns, provide proactive advice on all kinds of tax issues, enter into (preliminary) consultations with the tax authorities and handle tax objections / court appeal procedures.

Because of our extensive experience, we can create added value by advising you on the most favorable tax route and thereby saving you from tax pitfalls.

With our one-stop-shop service we can assist you with tax, legal and accountancy services.

We can help you with:

  • Type of business taxes;
  • Tax planning;
  • Compliance services;
  • Tax calculator.

TaxAble has been a trusted tax advisor of the Albaad Group in the last years. They prepare our corporate income tax returns and provide tax advisory on our national and some international matters related to amongst others VAT, wage tax, dividend taxation and tax compliance. Our multinational group of companies requires a fast, effective and dynamic approach of our tax affairs and we find that all these requirements are met by TaxAble.

Albaad Group / FHW, Yanir Karlinsky - CFO (freelance)

You are not logged in!

Please login or register to ask our experts a question.

Login now or register.