Also in the news...
Trade department support for exporters in week-long event taking place next month
Relocating to a new country to start a business or get an exciting new role is an exhilarating process, but you need to make sure that you’re fully prepared.
Secretary of State for International Trade, Anne-Marie Trevelyan, welcomes overseas investors and delegates to the Global Investment Summit in London.
Guidance for UK businesses on rules for selling services to Croatia.
The strategic partnership with the Breakthrough Energy Catalyst will mobilise £200 million of private sector funding over 10 years.
Budgeting for 2016 HR Cost
When HR departments plan for the HR cost of 2016, they should consider the following issues:
- The HR cost should at least include the gross salary and social security components as well as certain supplementary benefits such as commercial insurance and staff health check-up
- The minimum wage would be adjusted in April every year in Shanghai as usual
- The social insurance base would be increased in April 2016 in Shanghai
- The housing fund base would be increased in July 2016 in Shanghai
- How to improve staff benefits without increasing the HR cost, for example, by increasing the annual leave entitlement