Also in the news...
Liz Truss announces technology and infrastructure tie-ups with India to boost both economies and help developing countries grow in a clean and sustainable way.
Trade department support for exporters in week-long event taking place next month
Relocating to a new country to start a business or get an exciting new role is an exhilarating process, but you need to make sure that youíre fully prepared.
Secretary of State for International Trade, Anne-Marie Trevelyan, welcomes overseas investors and delegates to the Global Investment Summit in London.
Guidance for UK businesses on rules for selling services to Croatia.
6 reasons the UAE is on course for a great decade
When we look at the 10-year picture for the UAE, all signs point to this being the perfect time to set up your company. With so many government initiatives in place to help boost the economy, the opportunities have never been better.
With the UAE becoming stronger and stronger over the coming decade economically, the right time to set up your company is now Ė building on a platform that is only set to grow.
Letís look at why the next 10 years looks so favourable for your UAE business:
- Dubai Industrial Strategy 2030: If your business is knowledge-based, sustainable and innovation-focused, then this strategy is in place to further elevate Dubai into a global platform for businesses like yours.
- Infrastructure improvements: The Expo taking in place in 2021 will leave behind cutting-edge infrastructure that will continue to benefit businesses for decades to come. Around 80% of exhibition space will be re-used, including the smart city District 2020.
- Dubai 3D Printing Strategy: For those in construction, medical products, and consumer products, this strategy aims to exploit technology for the service of humanity and promote the status of the UAE and Dubai as a leading hub of 3D printing by 2030.
- Abu Dhabi Economic Vision 2030: This long term plan aims to reduce reliance on oil as a source of economic activity, with a greater focus on knowledge-based industries.
- Dubai Autonomous Transportation Strategy: Dubai Autonomous Transportation Strategy aims to transform 25% of the total transportation in Dubai to autonomous mode by 2030 Ė creating business opportunities while making the city an even better place to live.
- UNís Agenda 2030: These 17 sustainable development goals are aimed at providing better living conditions for everyone, with the UAE embracing it fully and taking steps to achieve the goals.
Itís hard to think of a government that is more pro-business than the UAE, and this is shown in the careful planning for 2021 Ė 2030. The next 10 years will focus on innovation, sustainability, and ensuring that everything is in place for your UAE business to grow.