Also in the news...
What import and export restrictions apply due to sanctions for UK companies when trading with Russia.
Trading under sanctions with Russia
Lists of confined establishments in Great Britain, Jersey and the Isle of Man approved to export or move ungulates to the EU and Northern Ireland.
Find out about Import VAT and Customs Duty when you send gifts into the UK.
Information on security and political risks which UK businesses may face when operating in Belarus.
This notice advises of revisions to the General Trade Licence Russia Sanctions - Vessels.
10 Differences Between Human Resources Mexico and the Global / International PEOs
Franklin discusses the 10 differences between Human Resources Mexico and the Global PEO / International PEO / Employer of Record / Global Employment Solutions.
- Human Resources Mexico has physical offices with expert staff in Mexico to provide the services your employees will need in Mexico.
- Human Resources Mexico has operated under the same legal entity for 10 years with a perfect tax payment record
- Human Resources Mexico charges NO SETUP FEES. ZERO.
- Human Resources Mexico does not require a deposit equivalent to months of salaries up front in order to do start doing business in Mexico
- Human Resources Mexico can provide the employees with
- Private Medical Insurance
- Interest free loans
- Food cards
- Gas cards
- Toll Road cards
- Matched savings fund
WITH NO additional fees to client
- Human Resources Mexico provides prepaid travel arrangements like flights, hotels, and car rentals We prepay these expenses and invoice you later with no additional fees charged
- Human Resources Mexico has been profitable going on 10 years. Therefore, all employees receive the mandatory 10% profit sharing every year
- Human Resources Mexico has a Dun & Bradstreet Paydex rating of 80 / AA and an A1 credit rating with the National Credit Bureau in Mexico which is the best credit rating a company can receive
- Human Resources Mexico is subject to the Dictamen Fiscal / Financial Audit by a 3rd party who is certified by SAT, the tax authority in Mexico to ensure strict compliance with the tax laws and regulations 10. Human Resources Mexico charges a total cost markup factor on taxable compensation for our services. No markup or admin fees are applied to tax deductible items. Our fee structure is easy to understand and you always know what your costs are going to be without the need to consult with us. These are 10 very big differences between Human Resources Mexico and the Global PEOs We look forward to helping you expand to Mexico. This is Franklin Frith, General Manager / Principal of Human Resources Mexico