NewsCase StudiesEvents

Startup Overseas Forums

New thread

Still a good business move?

#1 Dec 30 2008 2:43pm

Still a good business move?

hey there, me and the husband are planning to move our film collectables store to the usa (maybe even keep our existing one in the uk too) but we're unsure if this is such a good idea now. it is such a hard decision when all the advice we're getting is so mixed. some people seem optimistic for business in the coming year, others not. anybody else facing this predicament? usa was always the number 1 spot for business, now i'm not too sure.  

hey there, me and the husband are planning to move our film collectables store to the usa (maybe even keep our existing one in the uk too) but we're unsure if this is such a good idea now. it is such a hard decision when all the advice we're getting is so mixed. some people seem optimistic for business in the coming year, others not. anybody else facing this predicament? usa was always the number 1 spot for business, now i'm not too sure.  
Reply Reply with quote

#2 Jan 1 2009 6:02pm

Re: Still a good business move?

Hi Poppy.
Good question. My husband and i are also looking to emigrate to the states. My sister has been living out there for a number of years and we visit annually. Through her, and other friends the picture i get is a good one. I think it is like anywhere else - if you are skilled, prepared to work hard and give it a shot you will make it work.

Hi Poppy. Good question. My husband and i are also looking to emigrate to the states. My sister has been living out there for a number of years and we visit annually. Through her, and other friends the picture i get is a good one. I think it is like anywhere else - if you are skilled, prepared to work hard and give it a shot you will make it work.
Reply Reply with quote

#3 Jan 3 2009 4:15pm

I don't think it's that absurd to suggest that America could face complete economic collapse between now and the end of 2009. There has been talk of creating a North American Union for ages (Canada, Mexico, USA), with a new currency called the Amero. The country is bankrupt, and if it goes deeper into recession you can expect certain areas to experience riots and civil unrest, which may not be the best environment for a new business.

I don't think it's that absurd to suggest that America could face complete economic collapse between now and the end of 2009. There has been talk of creating a North American Union for ages (Canada, Mexico, USA), with a new currency called the Amero. The country is bankrupt, and if it goes deeper into recession you can expect certain areas to experience riots and civil unrest, which may not be the best environment for a new business.
Reply Reply with quote

#4 Aug 19 2020 9:38am

I Am Jone Kane, Expert In M.D., I Am Working to All Generic Pills Last 5 Year In USA, I Am Provide Men's Health Related Medicine Provide All Over World At All Generic Pills. Some Best And Quality Provide Medicine With Your Home Door.

Some Best Medicine Below.
Cenforce 200

I Am Jone Kane, Expert In M.D., I Am Working to All Generic Pills Last 5 Year In USA, I Am Provide Men's Health Related Medicine Provide All Over World At All Generic Pills. Some Best And Quality Provide Medicine With Your Home Door. Some Best Medicine Below. Cenforce 200
Reply Reply with quote

Post a reply

Please login to post a reply to this thread

You are not logged in!

Please login or register to ask our experts a question.

Login now or register.