NewsCase StudiesEvents

Startup Overseas Forums

New thread

UK businesses being funded to expand into the U.S

#1 Feb 14 2013 9:07pm

UK businesses being funded to expand into the U.S

Hello,

Because I drive global strategic partnership I would like to know more about the financial programs and policies that your government has in place to support UK-based business expand into the U.S.

As a leading marketing technology company we are growing into the UK. In fact, we are in London next week for SES/London at the QEII Center 18 -21 Feb. Reciprocally, it would be good to know how your country is underwriting, subsidizing, offering low-interest loans, grants, or funding to help drive this initiative.

Can you please share more information, either documents or websites?

Thank you in advance.

With much respect,

Curt Galusha

--
Curt Galusha
Director of Global Strategic Partnerships
seoClarity / Chicago
cgalusha@seoclarity.net

Hello, Because I drive global strategic partnership I would like to know more about the financial programs and policies that your government has in place to support UK-based business expand into the U.S. As a leading marketing technology company we are growing into the UK. In fact, we are in London next week for SES/London at the QEII Center 18 -21 Feb. Reciprocally, it would be good to know how your country is underwriting, subsidizing, offering low-interest loans, grants, or funding to help drive this initiative. Can you please share more information, either documents or websites? Thank you in advance. With much respect, Curt Galusha -- Curt Galusha Director of Global Strategic Partnerships seoClarity / Chicago cgalusha@seoclarity.net
Reply Reply with quote

Post a reply

Please login to post a reply to this thread

You are not logged in!

Please login or register to ask our experts a question.

Login now or register.