NewsCase StudiesEvents

Startup Overseas Forums

New thread

Welcome to Ukraine

#1 Apr 30 2012 5:08pm

Welcome to Ukraine

Hi everybody,
Ukraine is a great country to penetrate to the market.

And if you need any help there, you can contact me - your assistant in Ukraine, Nataliia Sakhatska.
Please, visit my site and get more useful information http://www.ukraineb2b.blogspot.com/

UKRAINE'S COMPETITIVE ADVANTAGES:
•46 million consumers, the greatest market in Eastern Europe
•Highly competitive, well-educated, skilled workforce
•Strategic location at the crossroads of East-West and North-South trade routes
•Ideal platform for manufacturing and exporting both to Russia and to the EU
•Extensive transport infrastructure with railroad system, Black Sea ports, and PanEuropean Transport Corridor roadways
•Dynamic economic growth in the past five years, one of the highest in Europe
•Developed value-added industries with strong technical capabilities
•Concentration of specialized knowledge, network of universities and scientific research centers
•Many investor success stories including such companies as Kraft Foods, Coca-Cola, McDonald's, IKEA, METRO, Raiffeisen Bank,...

Hi everybody, Ukraine is a great country to penetrate to the market. And if you need any help there, you can contact me - your assistant in Ukraine, Nataliia Sakhatska. Please, visit my site and get more useful information http://www.ukraineb2b.blogspot.com/ UKRAINE'S COMPETITIVE ADVANTAGES: •46 million consumers, the greatest market in Eastern Europe •Highly competitive, well-educated, skilled workforce •Strategic location at the crossroads of East-West and North-South trade routes •Ideal platform for manufacturing and exporting both to Russia and to the EU •Extensive transport infrastructure with railroad system, Black Sea ports, and PanEuropean Transport Corridor roadways •Dynamic economic growth in the past five years, one of the highest in Europe •Developed value-added industries with strong technical capabilities •Concentration of specialized knowledge, network of universities and scientific research centers •Many investor success stories including such companies as Kraft Foods, Coca-Cola, McDonald's, IKEA, METRO, Raiffeisen Bank,...
Reply Reply with quote

#2 May 12 2012 10:46am

Re: Welcome to Ukraine

Hi,
It's again me, your assistant in Ukraine, Nataliia Sakhatska.

I can offer my help to all, who are interested in expanding own business in Ukraine.
Please, visit my site to get more information http://ukraineb2b.blogspot.com/

Find more news there about Ukraine and opportunities:

The capital of Ukraine among the top three cities for the expansion of global retailers
Kiev became a more attractive city in the eyes of international retailers - according to data company CBRE....

Hi, It's again me, your assistant in Ukraine, Nataliia Sakhatska. I can offer my help to all, who are interested in expanding own business in Ukraine. Please, visit my site to get more information http://ukraineb2b.blogspot.com/ Find more news there about Ukraine and opportunities: The capital of Ukraine among the top three cities for the expansion of global retailers Kiev became a more attractive city in the eyes of international retailers - according to data company CBRE....
Reply Reply with quote

#3 Jun 7 2012 7:20am

Hi Natalia

I would like to have some information regarding advertising for businesses in Ukraine. we are also a business setup company in Dubai and would like to work in cooperation with busienss setup companies in ukraine to advertise our services in dubai.

is there any way you can help me or if i could email you the details of what we;re looking for

Hi Natalia I would like to have some information regarding advertising for businesses in Ukraine. we are also a business setup company in Dubai and would like to work in cooperation with busienss setup companies in ukraine to advertise our services in dubai. is there any way you can help me or if i could email you the details of what we;re looking for
Reply Reply with quote

#4 Jun 7 2012 11:07am

Hi, Serene,
Your proposal is very interesting.
That would be great to have cooperation with you!
Please, send me details of what you are looking for.
My email is Ukraineb2b@gmail.com

Hi, Serene, Your proposal is very interesting. That would be great to have cooperation with you! Please, send me details of what you are looking for. My email is Ukraineb2b@gmail.com
Reply Reply with quote

#5 Jul 30 2012 4:06pm

Hi everyone,
If you would like to know how to work with Ukrainian supermarkets an what conditions of such work, please, leave an inquiry on Ukraineb2b@gmail.com.
You can also find updates about Supermarkets on www.ukraineb2b.blogspot.com

Hi everyone, If you would like to know how to work with Ukrainian supermarkets an what conditions of such work, please, leave an inquiry on Ukraineb2b@gmail.com. You can also find updates about Supermarkets on www.ukraineb2b.blogspot.com
Reply Reply with quote

Post a reply

Please login to post a reply to this thread

You are not logged in!

Please login or register to ask our experts a question.

Login now or register.