NewsCase StudiesEvents

Startup Overseas Forums

New thread

Looking for Investors or a Business Partner for Outdoor Advertising in Malaysia

#1 Dec 17 2011 3:56am

Looking for Investors or a Business Partner for Outdoor Advertising in Malaysia

I'm looking for investors or a business partner in the outdoor advertising Industry (billboards).

WHAT THE COMPANY IS GOING TO DO:

With a range of exclusive advertising locations and premium sites nationwide,
my plan is all prepared to help clients deliver their brand and plan outdoor advertising strategy for advertisers to communicate and expose their brands and products.

From expressways, city centres to public transit system, shopping malls to airports, my plan is able to convey advertising messages to the masses through various combinations of the outdoor medium. From the Spectacular Arches, Billboards, Overhead panels, lightboxes, intrain posters and the Digital Videos display stand, audiences would not help but to notice our presence around them.

Location is in Malaysia. Business plan and financial forecast is 100% prepared, ready to propose and ready to be present.

Cost of project estimated USD 195k

Any ideas where to look for a partner or investors? Please contact me. Comment, advice and critics are most welcome.

Thank you and have a great day ahead.

rgds,
hadzwan hamzah
hadzwanhamzah@gmail.com
facebook.com/hadzwan

I'm looking for investors or a business partner in the outdoor advertising Industry (billboards). WHAT THE COMPANY IS GOING TO DO: With a range of exclusive advertising locations and premium sites nationwide, my plan is all prepared to help clients deliver their brand and plan outdoor advertising strategy for advertisers to communicate and expose their brands and products. From expressways, city centres to public transit system, shopping malls to airports, my plan is able to convey advertising messages to the masses through various combinations of the outdoor medium. From the Spectacular Arches, Billboards, Overhead panels, lightboxes, intrain posters and the Digital Videos display stand, audiences would not help but to notice our presence around them. Location is in Malaysia. Business plan and financial forecast is 100% prepared, ready to propose and ready to be present. Cost of project estimated USD 195k Any ideas where to look for a partner or investors? Please contact me. Comment, advice and critics are most welcome. Thank you and have a great day ahead. rgds, hadzwan hamzah hadzwanhamzah@gmail.com facebook.com/hadzwan
Reply Reply with quote

#2 Dec 18 2011 3:54am

Re: Looking for Investors or a Business Partner for Outdoor Advertising in Malaysia

hey can u work wth me i want to import food suplyment etc my cell num +923006476760....facebook id...shan_sahi786@yahoo.co.uk

hey can u work wth me i want to import food suplyment etc my cell num +923006476760....facebook id...shan_sahi786@yahoo.co.uk
Reply Reply with quote

#3 Dec 18 2011 8:18am

Re: Looking for Investors or a Business Partner for Outdoor Advertising in Malaysia

Dear Shaan,

I've received your request from facebook. I contact you ASAP.
Thank you.

Rgds,
Hadzwan

Dear Shaan, I've received your request from facebook. I contact you ASAP. Thank you. Rgds, Hadzwan
Reply Reply with quote

Post a reply

Please login to post a reply to this thread

You are not logged in!

Please login or register to ask our experts a question.

Login now or register.