NewsCase StudiesEvents

Startup Overseas Forums

New thread

Starting from scratch

#1 Jun 10 2011 2:25pm

Starting from scratch

Hi All,

I love business and being an entrepreneur, its all ive ever done and i couldn't do
anything else.

Ive been in business my entire working life and never had a real job. On the 25th of May 2011 (not long ago) I lost everything overnight.
Im 32 and will be starting from scratch with all my savings ($5kUS). Quite a paltry sum I know.

3 weeks ago i was running a fruit and veg business in Sydney Australia from online, living the 4 hour work week, travelling the world having fun.
Ive been operating the business for 11 years age 21 to 32.

Im joining today for a couple of reasons:

1. I like talking shop and offering advice (well now I think ill be looking for advice:)

2. Id like a place to post my updates and get feedback and advice from the community on how to rebuild. 5k has to cover living expenses too.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4Hp7rYTl70E&feature=feedbul

Thanks for reading, its time to go back to work.

Mitch

Hi All, I love business and being an entrepreneur, its all ive ever done and i couldn't do anything else. Ive been in business my entire working life and never had a real job. On the 25th of May 2011 (not long ago) I lost everything overnight. Im 32 and will be starting from scratch with all my savings ($5kUS). Quite a paltry sum I know. 3 weeks ago i was running a fruit and veg business in Sydney Australia from online, living the 4 hour work week, travelling the world having fun. Ive been operating the business for 11 years age 21 to 32. Im joining today for a couple of reasons: 1. I like talking shop and offering advice (well now I think ill be looking for advice:) 2. Id like a place to post my updates and get feedback and advice from the community on how to rebuild. 5k has to cover living expenses too. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4Hp7rYTl70E&feature=feedbul Thanks for reading, its time to go back to work. Mitch
Reply Reply with quote

#2 Jul 3 2011 9:35am

Re: Starting from scratch

Hi Mitch,

I am also on the same boat, planning to start from scratch. I am in UAE now and like you was doing business always. All of a sudden everything went off from me and have to restart now.

Am planning to start a Building Maintenance Company or an Indian Restaurant in UAE / in a European Country.

Please advice me how to proceed. About my Bank balance - it is 0.

Regards,
Manu

Hi Mitch, I am also on the same boat, planning to start from scratch. I am in UAE now and like you was doing business always. All of a sudden everything went off from me and have to restart now. Am planning to start a Building Maintenance Company or an Indian Restaurant in UAE / in a European Country. Please advice me how to proceed. About my Bank balance - it is 0. Regards, Manu
Reply Reply with quote

#3 Jul 25 2011 9:02am

Re: Starting from scratch

Hi Manu,

I dont know why this didn't come to my email, must update the settings.

I would go with building maintenance if you dont have any cash. Restauarants you need to spend money on food, premises, staff , marketing etc....its an expensive exercise.

Building Maintenance is a totally different story..

any other advice you can email me at admin@bigiqs.com

Hi Manu, I dont know why this didn't come to my email, must update the settings. I would go with building maintenance if you dont have any cash. Restauarants you need to spend money on food, premises, staff , marketing etc....its an expensive exercise. Building Maintenance is a totally different story.. any other advice you can email me at admin@bigiqs.com
Reply Reply with quote

Post a reply

Please login to post a reply to this thread

You are not logged in!

Please login or register to ask our experts a question.

Login now or register.