NewsCase StudiesEvents

Startup Overseas Forums

New thread

Starting up a business in Saudi Arabia.

#1 Mar 18 2011 4:41pm

Starting up a business in Saudi Arabia.

Greetings!

This is Arbaaz from Pakistan and I have an expertise in retailing. I operate as a sole proprietor and after the retailing success in Pakistan, Iwould like to open up retail businesses around the world. I just need some guide and help considering the retail businesses in Saudi Arabia. Please co-operate.

Thank you.

Greetings! This is Arbaaz from Pakistan and I have an expertise in retailing. I operate as a sole proprietor and after the retailing success in Pakistan, Iwould like to open up retail businesses around the world. I just need some guide and help considering the retail businesses in Saudi Arabia. Please co-operate. Thank you.
Reply Reply with quote

#2 Mar 22 2011 7:58pm

Re: Starting up a business in Saudi Arabia.

hello
• Sir Madam
I have experience of sales and retail products and marketing, customer service, I have ideas, talents and ambitions extend to you my request about the job of project management, sales, marketing and service products and customers
Ask your attention to my request and help me to get the best business
Waiting for the answer
Thank you

hello • Sir Madam I have experience of sales and retail products and marketing, customer service, I have ideas, talents and ambitions extend to you my request about the job of project management, sales, marketing and service products and customers Ask your attention to my request and help me to get the best business Waiting for the answer Thank you
Reply Reply with quote

#3 Mar 25 2011 6:18am

We want to open the office in saudi arabia. Please send us the 1- form for frm regestaration in saudia2- Office open ermition in saudi arabia.3- fees deatils.
Sincearealy.
Syed Mudassar Abbas
Marketing Director
Office10 RM Centre
Moon Market Allama Iqbal Town
Postel Code 54000 Lahore
E-mail sonecallsolution@yahoo.com

We want to open the office in saudi arabia. Please send us the 1- form for frm regestaration in saudia2- Office open ermition in saudi arabia.3- fees deatils. Sincearealy. Syed Mudassar Abbas Marketing Director Office10 RM Centre Moon Market Allama Iqbal Town Postel Code 54000 Lahore E-mail sonecallsolution@yahoo.com
Reply Reply with quote

#4 Apr 8 2011 6:41am

Hi,your thought is good.If you start a business in Saudi Arabia earn from more profit.Thank you.

Hi,your thought is good.If you start a business in Saudi Arabia earn from more profit.Thank you. ____________________ Andrew. [url=http://www.topsyssolutions.com]payroll India[/url]
Reply Reply with quote

Post a reply

Please login to post a reply to this thread

You are not logged in!

Please login or register to ask our experts a question.

Login now or register.