NewsCase StudiesEvents

Startup Overseas Forums

New thread

Want to establish Used Cars business in Bahrain

#1 Oct 28 2010 6:13pm

Want to establish Used Cars business in Bahrain

AsSalamOAlaikum-Warehmatullahi-Wabarakatuhu (May peace, mercy and blessings of Allah be upon you),

I want to establish a Used Cars business in Bahrain. I will be importing cars to Bahrain from Dubai. Can anybody throw some light on this as Bahrain will be a new country for me. I want to know about the procedure, tax, duties and company formation requirements.

With regards,

Hasan

AsSalamOAlaikum-Warehmatullahi-Wabarakatuhu (May peace, mercy and blessings of Allah be upon you), I want to establish a Used Cars business in Bahrain. I will be importing cars to Bahrain from Dubai. Can anybody throw some light on this as Bahrain will be a new country for me. I want to know about the procedure, tax, duties and company formation requirements. With regards, Hasan
Reply Reply with quote

#2 Dec 17 2011 3:54am

Re: Want to establish Used Cars business in Bahrain

waalaikumsalam warahmatullahi wabarakatuh.

Dear Hasan,

I am interested with your business. Here in Malaysia, I'm experienced dealing with imported and our local cars. Normally we deal with UK and Japanese import to Malaysia. We call it RECON car.
By any chances I can join in your business at Bahrain? or maybe you thinking to expand and branching your business in Malaysia?
Thank you and have a great day ahead.

Rgds,
Hadzwan
hadzwanhamzah@gmail.com
facebook.com/hadzwan
+60122479536

waalaikumsalam warahmatullahi wabarakatuh. Dear Hasan, I am interested with your business. Here in Malaysia, I'm experienced dealing with imported and our local cars. Normally we deal with UK and Japanese import to Malaysia. We call it RECON car. By any chances I can join in your business at Bahrain? or maybe you thinking to expand and branching your business in Malaysia? Thank you and have a great day ahead. Rgds, Hadzwan hadzwanhamzah@gmail.com facebook.com/hadzwan +60122479536
Reply Reply with quote

#3 Mar 26 2012 3:54pm

Re: Want to establish Used Cars business in Bahrain

Dear hassan .i am intrested in your bussiness in ghana .i am experience in dealing export and inported cars.normally in uk and japanese cars.

Dear hassan .i am intrested in your bussiness in ghana .i am experience in dealing export and inported cars.normally in uk and japanese cars.
Reply Reply with quote

Post a reply

Please login to post a reply to this thread

You are not logged in!

Please login or register to ask our experts a question.

Login now or register.