NewsCase StudiesEvents

Startup Overseas Forums

New thread

Business start up in Saudi Arabia

#1 Sep 27 2010 3:50pm

Business start up in Saudi Arabia

My company has global operations and is registered in Qatar. Beign a GCC country does this make it any easier when registering in Saudi Arabia?

My company has global operations and is registered in Qatar. Beign a GCC country does this make it any easier when registering in Saudi Arabia?
Reply Reply with quote

#2 Jun 8 2011 10:50am

Re: Business start up in Saudi Arabia

WE ARE BAHRAIN BASED TRADING COMPANY WITH 51%-49% STATUS. WHEREAS 51% FOR BAHRAINI PARTNER AND 49% FOR FOREIGN INVESTER.
CAN THIS COMPANY OPEN A BRANCH IN SAUDI ARABIA WITHOUT HAVING A SAUDI PARTNER?

AWAITING YOUR REPLY.

MANOJ BHATIA

WE ARE BAHRAIN BASED TRADING COMPANY WITH 51%-49% STATUS. WHEREAS 51% FOR BAHRAINI PARTNER AND 49% FOR FOREIGN INVESTER. CAN THIS COMPANY OPEN A BRANCH IN SAUDI ARABIA WITHOUT HAVING A SAUDI PARTNER? AWAITING YOUR REPLY. MANOJ BHATIA
Reply Reply with quote

#3 Feb 18 2012 12:02am

Dear one.

We are a group of small scale miners of gold dust. We are located in Ghana and others areas in West African countries.

We are looking for serious buyers, especially those who are willing to enter into long term business relationship with us. contact me.[johnnana15@yahoo.com]

Regards
John . Nana

Dear one. We are a group of small scale miners of gold dust. We are located in Ghana and others areas in West African countries. We are looking for serious buyers, especially those who are willing to enter into long term business relationship with us. contact me.[johnnana15@yahoo.com] Regards John . Nana
Reply Reply with quote

#4 Aug 27 2012 5:10pm

I am Indian.
I Need to start Trading & Contacting business for Construction Industries
I need to start without saudi partner - individual investment.
I need advice regarding this process and also how much have to invest as per Indian Curency

Thankyou & Best Regards
S.R.Elamurugan.

I am Indian. I Need to start Trading & Contacting business for Construction Industries I need to start without saudi partner - individual investment. I need advice regarding this process and also how much have to invest as per Indian Curency Thankyou & Best Regards S.R.Elamurugan.
Reply Reply with quote

#5 Sep 25 2012 2:29pm

Dear Sir,

I am an Indian currently doing business in UAE as General Trading Company. I am interested to Establish a General Trading Company in Saudi Arabia same like in UAE wherein the Local sponsor is Holding 51% of Share and my self is holding 49% of Share and he has given me NOC of operating Bank (singing chqs, sending cash or TT to overseas )

Now i would like to know is there any similar Trade License Available in Saudi Arabia or there is any Free Zone where i can do 100 % Investment.

Waiting your favorable reply

Thanks & Best Regards,

Shajith M.K.

Dear Sir, I am an Indian currently doing business in UAE as General Trading Company. I am interested to Establish a General Trading Company in Saudi Arabia same like in UAE wherein the Local sponsor is Holding 51% of Share and my self is holding 49% of Share and he has given me NOC of operating Bank (singing chqs, sending cash or TT to overseas ) Now i would like to know is there any similar Trade License Available in Saudi Arabia or there is any Free Zone where i can do 100 % Investment. Waiting your favorable reply Thanks & Best Regards, Shajith M.K.
Reply Reply with quote

#6 Apr 1 2013 7:14am

We are having manufacturing unit at south africa & want to import the products such as detergents, soaps, surfs to saudi arabia market, please let me know the details mentioned below.
what is the procedure to start up ?
what are the taxes, duties, registration required ?
what are the markets in saudi for import of detergents ?
how many wholesale markets are there ?
how many supermarkets are there ?
what are the brands used in saudi arabia market ? etc...

Awaiting for your reply...

Regards
Farheen

We are having manufacturing unit at south africa & want to import the products such as detergents, soaps, surfs to saudi arabia market, please let me know the details mentioned below. what is the procedure to start up ? what are the taxes, duties, registration required ? what are the markets in saudi for import of detergents ? how many wholesale markets are there ? how many supermarkets are there ? what are the brands used in saudi arabia market ? etc... Awaiting for your reply... Regards Farheen 9167733003
Reply Reply with quote

#7 Apr 1 2013 9:05pm

You can register as a branch of a foreign Co. the requirement are more and the process are longer . the beat option set as a corporate shareholder .

You can register as a branch of a foreign Co. the requirement are more and the process are longer . the beat option set as a corporate shareholder .
Reply Reply with quote

#8 Apr 1 2013 9:07pm

yes you can setup as a branch of a foreign Co . We can handle it all

yes you can setup as a branch of a foreign Co . We can handle it all
Reply Reply with quote

#9 Oct 29 2014 3:42pm

Dear Customers,

Thanks for being in touch with our Company, also we are interested in
establishing a long term business relationship with you. We are only
interested in a long
term contract not spot delivery.

We are located in Mali West Africa and we are large gold mining group.
I am the end seller and signatory person to every contract and Full
Corporate offers. We have our gold in dust and dory bar form and could
be delivered in any form depending on the buyer’s choice.

The purity of our gold is 93.5% minimum to give you 99.99% after
refining. The price of our raw gold will be negotiates in USD per
kilogram. We do not ask for the payment of the gold until after the
buyer’s refinery result but the buyer has to pay all the export costs
before shipment and get it deducted from the total amount of the gold
after refining before final payment. The export costs are 15% of the
total amount buyer will affect the payment of 85% after refining. For
your information, one of our representatives will accompany the gold
to your country/refinery to inspect the final refining and payment.

COMMODITY SPECIFICATIONS:

a) COMMODITY: (Aurum Utallum (AU)

b) FORM: Gold Bars

c) Purity: 92.05 % like minimum value and 93.05% like maximum value

d) Fineness: 22+ carats plus

f) ORIGIN: Mali - West Africa

g) Available Quantity: 250 kgs gold bars 22crt, Price 1kg $25,000USD

h) Available Quantity: 100kgs gold bars non hallmarked 24crt. Price 1kg
$29,000USD

Thank you.
Email:globalmetalsupplier95@gmail.com
Mobile:0022360613291

Dear Customers, Thanks for being in touch with our Company, also we are interested in establishing a long term business relationship with you. We are only interested in a long term contract not spot delivery. We are located in Mali West Africa and we are large gold mining group. I am the end seller and signatory person to every contract and Full Corporate offers. We have our gold in dust and dory bar form and could be delivered in any form depending on the buyer’s choice. The purity of our gold is 93.5% minimum to give you 99.99% after refining. The price of our raw gold will be negotiates in USD per kilogram. We do not ask for the payment of the gold until after the buyer’s refinery result but the buyer has to pay all the export costs before shipment and get it deducted from the total amount of the gold after refining before final payment. The export costs are 15% of the total amount buyer will affect the payment of 85% after refining. For your information, one of our representatives will accompany the gold to your country/refinery to inspect the final refining and payment. COMMODITY SPECIFICATIONS: a) COMMODITY: (Aurum Utallum (AU) b) FORM: Gold Bars c) Purity: 92.05 % like minimum value and 93.05% like maximum value d) Fineness: 22+ carats plus f) ORIGIN: Mali - West Africa g) Available Quantity: 250 kgs gold bars 22crt, Price 1kg $25,000USD h) Available Quantity: 100kgs gold bars non hallmarked 24crt. Price 1kg $29,000USD Thank you. Email:globalmetalsupplier95@gmail.com Mobile:0022360613291
Reply Reply with quote

Post a reply

Please login to post a reply to this thread

You are not logged in!

Please login or register to ask our experts a question.

Login now or register.