NewsCase StudiesEvents

Startup Overseas Forums

New thread

strat up businee

#1 Sep 10 2010 8:11am

strat up businee

Hi ,i m from india .our company deals in false ceiling products ...we are manufacturing gypsum board channels and partition channels in india ...and we are also dealing in mineral fibre tiles ,tee grids ,gypsum tiles ,metal tiles..our brand name is the famous brand name in india ...DEXUNE ,is our brand name ...i want to know what is the scope of our business in singapore or in malyasiya ......we also want to know ,can we export from singaore to different parts of world ...and i also want to know the import and export duty in singapore as well as in malyasiya..plz advice me ..thanks regards jitender dhall

Hi ,i m from india .our company deals in false ceiling products ...we are manufacturing gypsum board channels and partition channels in india ...and we are also dealing in mineral fibre tiles ,tee grids ,gypsum tiles ,metal tiles..our brand name is the famous brand name in india ...DEXUNE ,is our brand name ...i want to know what is the scope of our business in singapore or in malyasiya ......we also want to know ,can we export from singaore to different parts of world ...and i also want to know the import and export duty in singapore as well as in malyasiya..plz advice me ..thanks regards jitender dhall
Reply Reply with quote

Post a reply

Please login to post a reply to this thread

You are not logged in!

Please login or register to ask our experts a question.

Login now or register.