NewsCase StudiesEvents

Startup Overseas Forums

New thread

E-commerce company registration.

#1 Feb 2 2021 8:45am

E-commerce company registration.

Dears, I'm from Pakistan residing in Kuwait. We have small business in Pakistan as, www.asaazenterprises.com, manufacturing and exporting Men's, Ladies and Children's woven & knitted apparels. Had opened an subsidiary in Poland but it remain inactive due to Covid-19 scenario and language barriers. I want to incorporate a LLC company to do e-commerce business from Kuwait or Pakistan for UK and other EU market. Once business is established successful, next plan is to open an office in UK. Looking forward to know trade mark registration process too. Need help !!

Dears, I'm from Pakistan residing in Kuwait. We have small business in Pakistan as, www.asaazenterprises.com, manufacturing and exporting Men's, Ladies and Children's woven & knitted apparels. Had opened an subsidiary in Poland but it remain inactive due to Covid-19 scenario and language barriers. I want to incorporate a LLC company to do e-commerce business from Kuwait or Pakistan for UK and other EU market. Once business is established successful, next plan is to open an office in UK. Looking forward to know trade mark registration process too. Need help !!
Reply Reply with quote

Post a reply

Please login to post a reply to this thread

You are not logged in!

Please login or register to ask our experts a question.

Login now or register.