NewsCase StudiesEvents

Startup Overseas Forums

New thread

starting a business in Spain with a US Affiliate

#1 Sep 26 2019 2:10am

starting a business in Spain with a US Affiliate

My partner and I are interested in starting a business in Spain with a US Affiliate. Any suggestions on where to begin gathering conciser detailed information. One contact in Spain told us to create a business account in the US. Given the language difference I believe this contact meant to create a business entity like a LP or Inc. Thank you

My partner and I are interested in starting a business in Spain with a US Affiliate. Any suggestions on where to begin gathering conciser detailed information. One contact in Spain told us to create a business account in the US. Given the language difference I believe this contact meant to create a business entity like a LP or Inc. Thank you
Reply Reply with quote

#2 Sep 26 2019 3:34pm

Starting a business in Spain with a US Affiliate

Dear Sirs,

We will be happy to assist you with this matter. We can provide you with a full service i.e. incorporation of the company, opening bank account as well as the account, tax and legal assistance that you may require to operate the business swiftly and smoothly.

We speak fluent Spanish and English so this should not be a barrier.

If you wish to discuss further, please contact us on info@legalabsolute.com.

Kind regards,

Gonzalo

Dear Sirs, We will be happy to assist you with this matter. We can provide you with a full service i.e. incorporation of the company, opening bank account as well as the account, tax and legal assistance that you may require to operate the business swiftly and smoothly. We speak fluent Spanish and English so this should not be a barrier. If you wish to discuss further, please contact us on info@legalabsolute.com. Kind regards, Gonzalo
Reply Reply with quote

Post a reply

Please login to post a reply to this thread

You are not logged in!

Please login or register to ask our experts a question.

Login now or register.