NewsCase StudiesEvents

Startup Overseas Forums

New thread

Starting up a small business in New Zealand

#1 Aug 26 2019 6:34pm

Starting up a small business in New Zealand

I am German and living in Spain. I am programmer and want to offer applications and software online.
The tax and health injured is high so I am thinking to start my business overseas.
Currently I am collecting information and can’t find anything about opening a business as a non-resident without residence in NZ.

I am German and living in Spain. I am programmer and want to offer applications and software online. The tax and health injured is high so I am thinking to start my business overseas. Currently I am collecting information and can’t find anything about opening a business as a non-resident without residence in NZ.
Reply Reply with quote

#2 Sep 5 2019 3:18pm

Re: Starting up a small business in New Zealand

Hi iCasper,

I work with the best research tools for that so I can help you to get that information. Also capable of providing a comparative analysis on which are the best country/regions to set up. It won't take long. Contact me at info@businesslocationconsulting.com

Hi iCasper, I work with the best research tools for that so I can help you to get that information. Also capable of providing a comparative analysis on which are the best country/regions to set up. It won't take long. Contact me at info@businesslocationconsulting.com
Reply Reply with quote

#3 Sep 10 2019 3:35pm

Re: Starting up a small business in New Zealand

Is this the website? businesslocationconsulting.com

Is this the website? businesslocationconsulting.com
Reply Reply with quote

Post a reply

Please login to post a reply to this thread

You are not logged in!

Please login or register to ask our experts a question.

Login now or register.