NewsCase StudiesEvents

Startup Overseas Forums

New thread

Best insurance for Tour company

#1 Aug 18 2019 1:24pm

Best insurance for Tour company

Good Afternoon
I have the opportunity to use my parents house as a host property in France.
I am thinking of starting a running site seeing tour company around saumur and tours.
I will be based in the U.K. and market my business mainly for U.K. citizens looking for a adventure holiday.
Can you please advise me on the insurances I would need and if I would need to be a registered tour guide in France.
Can you please also advise if my current qualifications Cirf ( Couch in running fitness) are relevant in France or would I need to have a French qualification?

Kind Regards
Richie kiely

Good Afternoon I have the opportunity to use my parents house as a host property in France. I am thinking of starting a running site seeing tour company around saumur and tours. I will be based in the U.K. and market my business mainly for U.K. citizens looking for a adventure holiday. Can you please advise me on the insurances I would need and if I would need to be a registered tour guide in France. Can you please also advise if my current qualifications Cirf ( Couch in running fitness) are relevant in France or would I need to have a French qualification? Kind Regards Richie kiely
Reply Reply with quote

Post a reply

Please login to post a reply to this thread

You are not logged in!

Please login or register to ask our experts a question.

Login now or register.