NewsCase StudiesEvents

Startup Overseas Forums

New thread

Luxembourg or UK?

#1 Dec 12 2017 10:27pm

Luxembourg or UK?

Hello,

I am wondering if someone can help me.

I am currently a British citizen living in the UK, I will be moving to Luxembourg in the middle of January 2018.
Whilst in Luxembourg I will be working to provide company's with software/ programming/ consulting services. These company's could be based in Luxembourg/ UK/ Germany/ etc. they will be on a contractor bases and not as a permanent employee.

I have a couple of questions:

1) Is it possible to setup a company in both country's given my situation?

1a)Can I setup a UK company from Luxembourg? Even if I become registered in Luxembourg?
2b) do I need to have an 'office' in the UK to do it? If not, what are the requirements?

2) If I can setup a company in either country, which is more favourable? Luxembourg or UK?

2a) there will be tax, insurance and other implications, is there much difference between the country's?

Any help/ pointers or information would be greatly appreciated.
If you require any more information, please just ask.

Best Regards,
Scott

Hello, I am wondering if someone can help me. I am currently a British citizen living in the UK, I will be moving to Luxembourg in the middle of January 2018. Whilst in Luxembourg I will be working to provide company's with software/ programming/ consulting services. These company's could be based in Luxembourg/ UK/ Germany/ etc. they will be on a contractor bases and not as a permanent employee. I have a couple of questions: 1) Is it possible to setup a company in both country's given my situation? 1a)Can I setup a UK company from Luxembourg? Even if I become registered in Luxembourg? 2b) do I need to have an 'office' in the UK to do it? If not, what are the requirements? 2) If I can setup a company in either country, which is more favourable? Luxembourg or UK? 2a) there will be tax, insurance and other implications, is there much difference between the country's? Any help/ pointers or information would be greatly appreciated. If you require any more information, please just ask. Best Regards, Scott
Reply Reply with quote

Post a reply

Please login to post a reply to this thread

You are not logged in!

Please login or register to ask our experts a question.

Login now or register.