NewsCase StudiesEvents

Startup Overseas Forums

New thread

Company in Florida wants to open up a show room in Milan Italy

#1 Dec 13 2016 9:22pm

Company in Florida wants to open up a show room in Milan Italy

Hello: My Florida based company wants to rent a small show room in Milan Italy to display our products.

We will NOT be importing, buying or selling at this time. We simply want to hire 2 independent company representatives in Italy to explore our opportunities there and develop contacts with potential customers out of our show room location in Milan.

From our Florida Offices, we would be wiring payment for rent and utilities on a monthly basis as well as wiring weekly payments to the two representatives in Italy. We will NOT be opening up a bank account in Italy at this time.

My question is: are there any legal forms, regulations or labor laws that we need to conform to before we sign a lease and hire two company representatives.

If so, where do I begin to find this information? In the U.S.A. I would contact my local Chamber of Commerce but I don't know where to begin to look in Italy.

Thank you,
Tom

Hello: My Florida based company wants to rent a small show room in Milan Italy to display our products. We will NOT be importing, buying or selling at this time. We simply want to hire 2 independent company representatives in Italy to explore our opportunities there and develop contacts with potential customers out of our show room location in Milan. From our Florida Offices, we would be wiring payment for rent and utilities on a monthly basis as well as wiring weekly payments to the two representatives in Italy. We will NOT be opening up a bank account in Italy at this time. My question is: are there any legal forms, regulations or labor laws that we need to conform to before we sign a lease and hire two company representatives. If so, where do I begin to find this information? In the U.S.A. I would contact my local Chamber of Commerce but I don't know where to begin to look in Italy. Thank you, Tom
Reply Reply with quote

Post a reply

Please login to post a reply to this thread

You are not logged in!

Please login or register to ask our experts a question.

Login now or register.