NewsCase StudiesEvents

Startup Overseas Forums

New thread

Type the title for your thread here...

#1 Jul 19 2016 12:56pm

Type the title for your thread here...

An initial tentative question. My son is a leather worker. He is in Croatia at the moment and has allied himself with other leather makers. He is talking about setting up a business but I don't think he has the expertise to do this nor am I sure that he needs to. Some of the things he makes would sell for far more in the UK. Some products, like leather, who could get cheaper in the UK than Croatia. To begin with are there any restrictions on him or others taking a suitcase of goods or leather one way or the other? This could be the cheaper option. If one was sending my postal delivery would the restrictions, if there are any, be the same?

Thank you.

An initial tentative question. My son is a leather worker. He is in Croatia at the moment and has allied himself with other leather makers. He is talking about setting up a business but I don't think he has the expertise to do this nor am I sure that he needs to. Some of the things he makes would sell for far more in the UK. Some products, like leather, who could get cheaper in the UK than Croatia. To begin with are there any restrictions on him or others taking a suitcase of goods or leather one way or the other? This could be the cheaper option. If one was sending my postal delivery would the restrictions, if there are any, be the same? Thank you.
Reply Reply with quote

Post a reply

Please login to post a reply to this thread

You are not logged in!

Please login or register to ask our experts a question.

Login now or register.