NewsCase StudiesEvents

Startup Overseas Forums

New thread

UK business operate in UAE

#1 Mar 22 2016 9:33pm

UK business operate in UAE

Can a UK based online (internet) business which provides business related services operate in UAE? we are not trading goods, it is simply services related to recruitment / advertising.
What are the requirements, if there are any?

Thank you!

Can a UK based online (internet) business which provides business related services operate in UAE? we are not trading goods, it is simply services related to recruitment / advertising. What are the requirements, if there are any? Thank you!
Reply Reply with quote

#2 Mar 30 2016 10:13am

Re: UK business operate in UAE

would u like to come to India.

would u like to come to India.
Reply Reply with quote

#3 Jun 1 2016 1:17pm

If you plan to establish a business presence in the UAE, then you'll need to come up with a strategy that allows you to set up your presence without the need for local ownership - business registration takes place at the Emirate level, and they tend to require majority local ownership for a new LLC. Different regimes operate in designated free zones, and a branch is another option that would allow you full foreign ownership.

Advertising and media generally, as well as recruitment services, are subject to licences and some restrictions (especially in media/advertising) in UAE and across the GCC countries.

If you plan to maintain all of your operations in the UK but offer your services to clients in the UAE, I'm less certain of whether and how these barriers apply, but I can look into it for you.

If you would like more information, please visit www.osire.co to see how I can advise you on the best way to enter the UAE market from a business registration and licensing perspective.

If you plan to establish a business presence in the UAE, then you'll need to come up with a strategy that allows you to set up your presence without the need for local ownership - business registration takes place at the Emirate level, and they tend to require majority local ownership for a new LLC. Different regimes operate in designated free zones, and a branch is another option that would allow you full foreign ownership. Advertising and media generally, as well as recruitment services, are subject to licences and some restrictions (especially in media/advertising) in UAE and across the GCC countries. If you plan to maintain all of your operations in the UK but offer your services to clients in the UAE, I'm less certain of whether and how these barriers apply, but I can look into it for you. If you would like more information, please visit www.osire.co to see how I can advise you on the best way to enter the UAE market from a business registration and licensing perspective.
Reply Reply with quote

#4 Apr 12 2017 8:48am

Hello,

with refrence to your question , why not contact UAE today ?
How do I start up my own business in the UAE?
Answer: UAE's best ! We are the experts in setting up businesses in #dubai and other #emirates ! Contact us today , thank us later ! 11TH Floor, Suite No. 1108, Silver Tower, Downtown, Business Bay, DUBAI – UAE | PO Box- 236066

Hello, with refrence to your question , why not contact UAE today ? How do I start up my own business in the UAE? Answer: UAE's best ! We are the experts in setting up businesses in #dubai and other #emirates ! Contact us today , thank us later ! 11TH Floor, Suite No. 1108, Silver Tower, Downtown, Business Bay, DUBAI – UAE | PO Box- 236066
Reply Reply with quote

#5 Jul 10 2017 5:55pm

Hello partners i have private Investor in search for possible investment opportunities they are willing to invest in any part of the Middle East, GCC Gulf countries since there is evidence of a prominent economic boom in these areas most especially the Kuwait,UAE,Bahrain and Europe.they are looking for a partner(s) with great financial and business oriented background which we can jointly workout any business or project together with any investors.they are willing to finance or invest in a newly created or already running business,they are looking to invest in the following fields: Hotels, Motels, Commercial Villas, Residential villas, Shopping Malls, Hyper Markets, Supermarkets, Crude oil and gas trading, Natural oil and gas, Shipping / logistics, Precious metals (Gold, Diamond and general jewelry trading, Events planning, Insurance company, Hospitals, Schools, Dispensaries, Restaurants / coffee shops, chain stores and retail / wholesale outlets, Branded goods shops, Yacht / Jet-ski / ships...etc.I want serious, direct and genuine business owners, project owners only, no middle men and no time wasted,you can contact me and i can linked you with any of the investors partners (aladji.hassan2@gmail.com)

Hello partners i have private Investor in search for possible investment opportunities they are willing to invest in any part of the Middle East, GCC Gulf countries since there is evidence of a prominent economic boom in these areas most especially the Kuwait,UAE,Bahrain and Europe.they are looking for a partner(s) with great financial and business oriented background which we can jointly workout any business or project together with any investors.they are willing to finance or invest in a newly created or already running business,they are looking to invest in the following fields: Hotels, Motels, Commercial Villas, Residential villas, Shopping Malls, Hyper Markets, Supermarkets, Crude oil and gas trading, Natural oil and gas, Shipping / logistics, Precious metals (Gold, Diamond and general jewelry trading, Events planning, Insurance company, Hospitals, Schools, Dispensaries, Restaurants / coffee shops, chain stores and retail / wholesale outlets, Branded goods shops, Yacht / Jet-ski / ships...etc.I want serious, direct and genuine business owners, project owners only, no middle men and no time wasted,you can contact me and i can linked you with any of the investors partners (aladji.hassan2@gmail.com)
Reply Reply with quote

Post a reply

Please login to post a reply to this thread

You are not logged in!

Please login or register to ask our experts a question.

Login now or register.