NewsCase StudiesEvents

Startup Overseas Forums

New thread

Want to start business in Bahrain or Sharjah

#1 Jul 13 2015 3:46pm

Want to start business in Bahrain or Sharjah

Hi,

I am from INDIA and have expertise in running PreNursery School in Bangalore INDIA. I would like to start a business and get settled in mentioned cities, please help me.. I want to make living with my family..
I dont mind starting any business in the subject cities...

Regards
Javeed

Hi, I am from INDIA and have expertise in running PreNursery School in Bangalore INDIA. I would like to start a business and get settled in mentioned cities, please help me.. I want to make living with my family.. I dont mind starting any business in the subject cities... Regards Javeed
Reply Reply with quote

#2 Jul 15 2015 4:57pm

Re: Want to start business in Bahrain or Sharjah

Hi Javed
I have done school projects in India but honestly speaking never looked into options in the UAE but I know the potential especially in Sharjah where I live.I do projects with businessman service centres and have local sponsors for starting any business.I could help you.I am in india till 22 and you call me at 8282986230 and after that you can contact me at 971552804149

Hi Javed I have done school projects in India but honestly speaking never looked into options in the UAE but I know the potential especially in Sharjah where I live.I do projects with businessman service centres and have local sponsors for starting any business.I could help you.I am in india till 22 and you call me at 8282986230 and after that you can contact me at 971552804149
Reply Reply with quote

Post a reply

Please login to post a reply to this thread

You are not logged in!

Please login or register to ask our experts a question.

Login now or register.