NewsCase StudiesEvents

Startup Overseas Forums

New thread

Market Entry into Brazil

#1 Apr 16 2015 11:52am

Market Entry into Brazil

Hi,

I am Avinash Polepally managing the International Operations at Practo. Practo is a No1 Doctor Search engine in Asia, headquartered in Singapore. We have presence across 4 countries (India, Singapore, Philippines, Indonesia). We are looking for Market expansion into Brazil and are looking for a partner who could help us with the following.

1. Establishing a legal entity, company registration and other paper work
2. Recruitment of work force and partnering us with long term basis until we are well established in Brazil.
3. Help us with facilities, Office Space and other things like payroll management, accounting etc until we are able to manage on our own.

Please let me know any companies which are willing to partner with us and help us make a smooth market entry into Brazil.

Regards,
Avinash

Hi, I am Avinash Polepally managing the International Operations at Practo. Practo is a No1 Doctor Search engine in Asia, headquartered in Singapore. We have presence across 4 countries (India, Singapore, Philippines, Indonesia). We are looking for Market expansion into Brazil and are looking for a partner who could help us with the following. 1. Establishing a legal entity, company registration and other paper work 2. Recruitment of work force and partnering us with long term basis until we are well established in Brazil. 3. Help us with facilities, Office Space and other things like payroll management, accounting etc until we are able to manage on our own. Please let me know any companies which are willing to partner with us and help us make a smooth market entry into Brazil. Regards, Avinash
Reply Reply with quote

#2 Apr 16 2015 11:51pm

Re: Market Entry into Brazil

Good evening Avinash,

I am owner of a company that woks on IT and Service Consultant segments in Brazil.

Through my knowledge and rights in Brazil, I can assist you in all priorities listed on your post.

Follows below my contacts:

Marco Aurélio Gonçalves

Please feel free to ask me any questions that you need if you are still interested in startup a partnership project between us.

Best regards,
Marco Aurélio.

Good evening Avinash, I am owner of a company that woks on IT and Service Consultant segments in Brazil. Through my knowledge and rights in Brazil, I can assist you in all priorities listed on your post. Follows below my contacts: Marco Aurélio Gonçalves Please feel free to ask me any questions that you need if you are still interested in startup a partnership project between us. Best regards, Marco Aurélio.
Reply Reply with quote

Post a reply

Please login to post a reply to this thread

You are not logged in!

Please login or register to ask our experts a question.

Login now or register.