NewsCase StudiesEvents

Startup Overseas Forums

New thread

Egypt: Setting up a Limited Company

#1 Mar 10 2015 7:27pm

Egypt: Setting up a Limited Company

Good afternoon,

I would like to know if it is possible to setup a Limited Company in Egypt?
If so, can someone provide me with a time frame?

Regards

Marguerite

Good afternoon, I would like to know if it is possible to setup a Limited Company in Egypt? If so, can someone provide me with a time frame? Regards Marguerite
Reply Reply with quote

#2 Feb 20 2016 9:48am

Re: Egypt: Setting up a Limited Company

Dear Marguerite

Our Company Based In EGYPT

We can formation your ltd company in egypt

Thanks

Our Best Regards

Samy Nasry

Dear Marguerite Our Company Based In EGYPT We can formation your ltd company in egypt Thanks Our Best Regards Samy Nasry
Reply Reply with quote

#3 May 6 2016 8:50am

Here's a company that can help with company formation in Egypt http://www.startupoverseas.co.uk/starting-a-business-in-egypt/company-formation/fathalla--co--accountants-and-consultants.html

Here's a company that can help with company formation in Egypt http://www.startupoverseas.co.uk/starting-a-business-in-egypt/company-formation/fathalla--co--accountants-and-consultants.html
Reply Reply with quote

#4 Jul 10 2017 5:59pm

Hello partners i have private Investor in search for possible investment opportunities they are willing to invest in any part of the Middle East, GCC Gulf countries since there is evidence of a prominent economic boom in these areas most especially the Egypt,Kuwait,UAE,Bahrain and Europe.they are looking for a partner(s) with great financial and business oriented background which we can jointly workout any business or project together with any investors.they are willing to finance or invest in a newly created or already running business,they are looking to invest in the following fields: Hotels, Motels, Commercial Villas, Residential villas, Shopping Malls, Hyper Markets, Supermarkets, Crude oil and gas trading, Natural oil and gas, Shipping / logistics, Precious metals (Gold, Diamond and general jewelry trading, Events planning, Insurance company, Hospitals, Schools, Dispensaries, Restaurants / coffee shops, chain stores and retail / wholesale outlets, Branded goods shops, Yacht / Jet-ski / ships...etc.I want serious, direct and genuine business owners, project owners only, no middle men and no time wasted,you can contact me and i can linked you with any of the investors partners (aladji.hassan2@gmail.com)

Hello partners i have private Investor in search for possible investment opportunities they are willing to invest in any part of the Middle East, GCC Gulf countries since there is evidence of a prominent economic boom in these areas most especially the Egypt,Kuwait,UAE,Bahrain and Europe.they are looking for a partner(s) with great financial and business oriented background which we can jointly workout any business or project together with any investors.they are willing to finance or invest in a newly created or already running business,they are looking to invest in the following fields: Hotels, Motels, Commercial Villas, Residential villas, Shopping Malls, Hyper Markets, Supermarkets, Crude oil and gas trading, Natural oil and gas, Shipping / logistics, Precious metals (Gold, Diamond and general jewelry trading, Events planning, Insurance company, Hospitals, Schools, Dispensaries, Restaurants / coffee shops, chain stores and retail / wholesale outlets, Branded goods shops, Yacht / Jet-ski / ships...etc.I want serious, direct and genuine business owners, project owners only, no middle men and no time wasted,you can contact me and i can linked you with any of the investors partners (aladji.hassan2@gmail.com)
Reply Reply with quote

Post a reply

Please login to post a reply to this thread

You are not logged in!

Please login or register to ask our experts a question.

Login now or register.