NewsCase StudiesEvents

Startup Overseas Forums

New thread

Starting a new business in India

#1 Oct 31 2014 10:53am

Starting a new business in India

I run a UK business and my fellow Director is an Indian National (I am a British citizen).

We now want to launch our company in India and I am struggling to make any progress with the Indian High Commission. Can anyone help me with the process. I have twice visited the commission in London and wasted hours of time due to their complete lack of organisation.

I will appreciate any help to make speedy progress

Thank you.

I run a UK business and my fellow Director is an Indian National (I am a British citizen). We now want to launch our company in India and I am struggling to make any progress with the Indian High Commission. Can anyone help me with the process. I have twice visited the commission in London and wasted hours of time due to their complete lack of organisation. I will appreciate any help to make speedy progress Thank you.
Reply Reply with quote

#2 Nov 17 2014 1:52pm

Re: Starting a new business in India

Hi Chris
You'll find companies that should be able to help you on the right hand side of this link http://www.startupoverseas.co.uk/starting-a-business-in-india/company-formation.html

Many thanks
The Startup Overseas Team

Hi Chris You'll find companies that should be able to help you on the right hand side of this link http://www.startupoverseas.co.uk/starting-a-business-in-india/company-formation.html Many thanks The Startup Overseas Team
Reply Reply with quote

#3 Nov 26 2014 7:10pm

Hi Chris,

Have you got the solution?
If not you can contact me at sumitchadak@gmail.com

Thanks,
Sumit

Hi Chris, Have you got the solution? If not you can contact me at sumitchadak@gmail.com Thanks, Sumit
Reply Reply with quote

#4 Sep 14 2015 6:16am

hi chris,
i am swedish resident, originally Indian. i can help you. my telephone no at india is 0091-9427951577. please contact me.
have a nice time
thanks
harish

hi chris, i am swedish resident, originally Indian. i can help you. my telephone no at india is 0091-9427951577. please contact me. have a nice time thanks harish
Reply Reply with quote

#5 Oct 25 2016 4:11pm

PROJECT FUNDING ..............RELIABLE PROVIDER LEASING PRICE 3%+1% WE FINANCE ALL PROJECT WORLWIDE

Kindly let me know what exactly you want? , We are direct providers of Fresh Cut BG, SBLC and LC which are specifically for lease, our bank instrument can be engage in PPP Trading, Discounting, signature project(s) such as Aviation, Agriculture, Petroleum, Telecommunication, construction of Dams, Bridges, Real Estate and all kind of projects and right now we have an option for lease and we can deliver strictly with our working procedure and terms only.

Thank you
Mr Raphael Shlomo Hakuk.
Email: rhfunding.raphkuk@gmail.com
Skype ID: rhfunding.raphkuk

Kindly let me know what exactly you want? , We are direct providers of Fresh Cut BG, SBLC and LC which are specifically for lease, our bank instrument can be engage in PPP Trading, Discounting, signature project(s) such as Aviation, Agriculture, Petroleum, Telecommunication, construction of Dams, Bridges, Real Estate and all kind of projects and right now we have an option for lease and we can deliver strictly with our working procedure and terms only. Thank you Mr Raphael Shlomo Hakuk. Email: rhfunding.raphkuk@gmail.com Skype ID: rhfunding.raphkuk
Reply Reply with quote

#6 Nov 7 2016 12:09pm

Hello Dear,

If you still not find out any solution then please contact me over phone or Mail.

I have my Pvt. Ltd. company in Mumbai, India and running same from 1990 to till date.

I am looking for expanding my business in India and like to help you with fare opportunity of grow.

I am really happy if you can start business in India.

My Contact Number +91 - 9820466577 an d mail address is vijayywagh@gmail.com.

Please feel free to contact me.

Thanks ,

Vijay Wagh

Hello Dear, If you still not find out any solution then please contact me over phone or Mail. I have my Pvt. Ltd. company in Mumbai, India and running same from 1990 to till date. I am looking for expanding my business in India and like to help you with fare opportunity of grow. I am really happy if you can start business in India. My Contact Number +91 - 9820466577 an d mail address is vijayywagh@gmail.com. Please feel free to contact me. Thanks , Vijay Wagh
Reply Reply with quote

#7 Mar 31 2020 7:01pm

WE OFFER BGs | SBLCs | LCs | DLCs FOR LEASED AND SALE

Project Funding and Banking Instrument Such As {(BG/SBLC/LC/DLC/MTN)} for lease and purchase

I am direct to a provider who has recently issued banking instruments for a couple of my clients the provider is 100% check-able you can do your due diligence on them. I personally know the provider. Our instruments are only from triple 'a' rated banks and we issue from $1M to $5B . The provider is 100% verifiable. If you are genuinely seeking bank instruments. Contact me and i will furnish you with details. And again our bank instruments can serves as collateral as the case may be, which will enable you get loans from your bank so as to embark on any projects such as Aviation, Agriculture, Petroleum, Mining, Telecommunication, Construction of Dams, Real estate, Bridges, Trading, Importing and exporting and Other Turnkey Project (s) etc.
Also these instruments can be put in PPP, etc. Please do let me know of your willingness to proceed and I will email you our terms and condition upon request.
Email: chowdutpal@gmail.com
WhatsApp : +447404636652

Project Funding and Banking Instrument Such As {(BG/SBLC/LC/DLC/MTN)} for lease and purchase I am direct to a provider who has recently issued banking instruments for a couple of my clients the provider is 100% check-able you can do your due diligence on them. I personally know the provider. Our instruments are only from triple 'a' rated banks and we issue from $1M to $5B . The provider is 100% verifiable. If you are genuinely seeking bank instruments. Contact me and i will furnish you with details. And again our bank instruments can serves as collateral as the case may be, which will enable you get loans from your bank so as to embark on any projects such as Aviation, Agriculture, Petroleum, Mining, Telecommunication, Construction of Dams, Real estate, Bridges, Trading, Importing and exporting and Other Turnkey Project (s) etc. Also these instruments can be put in PPP, etc. Please do let me know of your willingness to proceed and I will email you our terms and condition upon request. Contact: Utpal Chowdhury Email: chowdutpal@gmail.com Skype: utpal.chowdhury73 WhatsApp : +447404636652
Reply Reply with quote

#8 Aug 23 2020 1:24am

GENUINE BANK GUARANTEE (BG) AND STANDBY LETTER OF CREDIT (SBLC) FOR BUY/LEASE
AT THE BEST RATES AVAILABLE

We offer certified and verifiable bank instruments via Swift Transmission from a genuine provider capable
of taking up time bound transactions.

FOR LEASING OF BG/SBLC
MINIMUM FACE VALUE OF BG/SBLC = EUR/USD 1M
LEASING FEE = 4%+2%

FOR PURCHASE OF FRESH CUT BG/SBLC
PRICE = 32%+2%
MINIMUM FACE VALUE OF BG/SBLC = EUR/USD 1M

Our BG/SBLC Financing can help you get your project funded, loan financing by providing you with yearly. RWA ready to close leasing with any interested client in few banking days

Name : Scott james

Email : Inquiry.securedfunding@gmail.com

GENUINE BANK GUARANTEE (BG) AND STANDBY LETTER OF CREDIT (SBLC) FOR BUY/LEASE AT THE BEST RATES AVAILABLE We offer certified and verifiable bank instruments via Swift Transmission from a genuine provider capable of taking up time bound transactions. FOR LEASING OF BG/SBLC MINIMUM FACE VALUE OF BG/SBLC = EUR/USD 1M LEASING FEE = 4%+2% FOR PURCHASE OF FRESH CUT BG/SBLC PRICE = 32%+2% MINIMUM FACE VALUE OF BG/SBLC = EUR/USD 1M Our BG/SBLC Financing can help you get your project funded, loan financing by providing you with yearly. RWA ready to close leasing with any interested client in few banking days Name : Scott james Email : Inquiry.securedfunding@gmail.com Skype: Inquiry.securedfunding@gmail.com
Reply Reply with quote

#9 Jan 14 2022 12:14am

My name is Mohammed Ahsan I'm a financial Consultant of a reputable firm Operating out of the United Kingdom
we provide Discrete Financial, Services for High Net Worth CEO's/Executives of Corporation & Senior Government Officials globally.
What we do is Legal & within the ambit of the law but following the Leakage of the Infamous United Kingdom
Papers & subsequent threat by the International Consortium of Investigative Journalists (ICIJ)
International Criminal Court (ICC)
Below is what my Sender can offer.
1, MT103 gpi automatic
2, MT103 wire transfer
3, MT103 TT
4, MT103/202 manual download
5, SBLC lease and Purchase

All bank instrument will be done via bank officer to bank officer, Receiver has to provide bank officer details
on DOA all brokers are welcome and guarantee of there payment after successful deal
kindly send me a message via email and WhatsApp.

Email: mohammedahsan877@gmail.com

WhatsApp- +19893413179

My name is Mohammed Ahsan I'm a financial Consultant of a reputable firm Operating out of the United Kingdom we provide Discrete Financial, Services for High Net Worth CEO's/Executives of Corporation & Senior Government Officials globally. What we do is Legal & within the ambit of the law but following the Leakage of the Infamous United Kingdom Papers & subsequent threat by the International Consortium of Investigative Journalists (ICIJ) International Criminal Court (ICC) Below is what my Sender can offer. 1, MT103 gpi automatic 2, MT103 wire transfer 3, MT103 TT 4, MT103/202 manual download 5, SBLC lease and Purchase All bank instrument will be done via bank officer to bank officer, Receiver has to provide bank officer details on DOA all brokers are welcome and guarantee of there payment after successful deal kindly send me a message via email and WhatsApp. Email: mohammedahsan877@gmail.com WhatsApp- +19893413179
Reply Reply with quote

#10 Jul 23 2022 4:17pm

here

here
Reply Reply with quote

#11 Aug 13 2022 10:29pm

We are genuine certified Financial Instrument providers. Presently, we only focus on BG/SBLC for Lease and purchase purposes. Our Lease BG/SBLC is 4+2% and purchase at 32+2%.

Kindly contact us for our procedures and be sure that we would respond within 48hrs maximum.

For further inquiry contact: BERRIDGE, Ian

Email: bizfinleasingltd@gmail.com

We are genuine certified Financial Instrument providers. Presently, we only focus on BG/SBLC for Lease and purchase purposes. Our Lease BG/SBLC is 4+2% and purchase at 32+2%. Kindly contact us for our procedures and be sure that we would respond within 48hrs maximum. For further inquiry contact: BERRIDGE, Ian Email: bizfinleasingltd@gmail.com
Reply Reply with quote

Post a reply

Please login to post a reply to this thread

You are not logged in!

Please login or register to ask our experts a question.

Login now or register.