NewsCase StudiesEvents

Startup Overseas Forums

New thread

Legal Consultancy Firm in Intellectual Property Laws and Enforcement to be set in Turkey

#1 May 5 2014 12:40pm

Legal Consultancy Firm in Intellectual Property Laws and Enforcement to be set in Turkey

Dear Sir/Madam

I am writing to you to ask for your help in establishing a new company in Turkey. This company will be set as a legal consultancy firm and provide international clients with our srvices. I am Jordanian National and my partner is a Lebanese National and we both would like to set a company anywhere in Turkey and also obtain Residence Visa that will enable us to live in Tukey and rent houses, etc...
may we kindly ask if you can assist us in regsitering our company in tukey and obtain the Residence visas for both me and my partner.
if so, please provide us with the brief about the procedures and the cost of your services.
if you need any additional information, please let me know.
Thank you

Rawan

Dear Sir/Madam I am writing to you to ask for your help in establishing a new company in Turkey. This company will be set as a legal consultancy firm and provide international clients with our srvices. I am Jordanian National and my partner is a Lebanese National and we both would like to set a company anywhere in Turkey and also obtain Residence Visa that will enable us to live in Tukey and rent houses, etc... may we kindly ask if you can assist us in regsitering our company in tukey and obtain the Residence visas for both me and my partner. if so, please provide us with the brief about the procedures and the cost of your services. if you need any additional information, please let me know. Thank you Rawan
Reply Reply with quote

Post a reply

Please login to post a reply to this thread

You are not logged in!

Please login or register to ask our experts a question.

Login now or register.