NewsCase StudiesEvents

Startup Overseas Forums

New thread

Setting up a subsidiary in Germany

#1 Feb 3 2014 9:04am

Setting up a subsidiary in Germany

Dear Sirs,

I'd like to apply to you for consultation on education subsiduary of a University in Germany.
I have collected some articles on the procedure. But I was not quick to understand the whole process.
Could you correct my way of thinking I applying to the German Notary what docs should I present?
On the same day I should make an appointment with the Bank (which Bank should I apply to and what kind of documents I should present exept copy of the passport and evidence of addresses.....? What is that document? Should I prepare it on my own?
After I got account details I am to transfer Minimum Share Capital (in cash or by transfer from CC).
Than I should rent an office and register it.

Look forward to your reply
Regards

Alex

Dear Sirs, I'd like to apply to you for consultation on education subsiduary of a University in Germany. I have collected some articles on the procedure. But I was not quick to understand the whole process. Could you correct my way of thinking I applying to the German Notary what docs should I present? On the same day I should make an appointment with the Bank (which Bank should I apply to and what kind of documents I should present exept copy of the passport and evidence of addresses.....? What is that document? Should I prepare it on my own? After I got account details I am to transfer Minimum Share Capital (in cash or by transfer from CC). Than I should rent an office and register it. Look forward to your reply Regards Alex
Reply Reply with quote

#2 Jul 8 2014 10:48am

Re: Setting up a subsidiary in Germany

Hi
Have you contacted Business Development Germany ? http://www.startupoverseas.co.uk/germany/experts/marc-jarrett-.html

Thanks

Hi Have you contacted Business Development Germany ? http://www.startupoverseas.co.uk/germany/experts/marc-jarrett-.html Thanks
Reply Reply with quote

Post a reply

Please login to post a reply to this thread

You are not logged in!

Please login or register to ask our experts a question.

Login now or register.