NewsCase StudiesEvents

Startup Overseas Forums

New thread

Qatar. Start up a new business

#1 Jan 16 2014 6:01am

Qatar. Start up a new business

I would like to start up a new tourist business in Qatar. I live in Doha and have a two year working visa. At the end of this period I would like to start a business of my own. The company I am sponsored by has never given a NOC, so I must believe I will not receive one either. Is their a way around this????

Look forward to any help.

I would like to start up a new tourist business in Qatar. I live in Doha and have a two year working visa. At the end of this period I would like to start a business of my own. The company I am sponsored by has never given a NOC, so I must believe I will not receive one either. Is their a way around this???? Look forward to any help.
Reply Reply with quote

#2 Jan 28 2014 5:48am

Re: Qatar. Start up a new business

DEAR SIR;

WE ARE BARRY LOCAL GOLD MINERS FROM THE REPUBLIC OF SIERRA LEONE.

WE HAVE GOLD AND DIAMOND FOR SALE, WE NEED AN INTERESTED BUYER.CONTACT
US THROUGH OUR EMAIL ADRESS FOR YOUR MORE DETAILS.

.PRODUCT: GOLD DUST/GOLD BAR

QUANTITY: 250 Kilos

QUALITY: 22+ CARATS PLUS

PRICE: USD$ 30,000. USD PER KG.

ORIGIN: WEST AFRICA (Sierra Leone)

PURITY: 96.8% .

EMAIL;sonatesidiki@gmail.com
SKYPE;gold.miners9
REGARD
SONATE

DEAR SIR; WE ARE BARRY LOCAL GOLD MINERS FROM THE REPUBLIC OF SIERRA LEONE. WE HAVE GOLD AND DIAMOND FOR SALE, WE NEED AN INTERESTED BUYER.CONTACT US THROUGH OUR EMAIL ADRESS FOR YOUR MORE DETAILS. .PRODUCT: GOLD DUST/GOLD BAR QUANTITY: 250 Kilos QUALITY: 22+ CARATS PLUS PRICE: USD$ 30,000. USD PER KG. ORIGIN: WEST AFRICA (Sierra Leone) PURITY: 96.8% . EMAIL;sonatesidiki@gmail.com SKYPE;gold.miners9 REGARD SONATE
Reply Reply with quote

#3 Feb 27 2014 10:28am

Re: Qatar. Start up a new business

@robroy

Please contact me

We can assist you with all aspects of sponsorship and company formation.

@robroy Please contact me We can assist you with all aspects of sponsorship and company formation.
Reply Reply with quote

Post a reply

Please login to post a reply to this thread

You are not logged in!

Please login or register to ask our experts a question.

Login now or register.