NewsCase StudiesEvents

Startup Overseas Forums

New thread

Starting a Chartered Accountant firm in UAE

#1 Jul 20 2013 9:42am

Starting a Chartered Accountant firm in UAE

I am planning to start a CA firm here in UAE with my friend and his colleague. They are not qualified. My friend is one group away from clearing the final CA exams. I want to know the details for starting a Professional firm in UAE. I read that, for a professional firm, the ownership will be with us and not with the local agent. What are the rights of the local sponsor and who is the actual owner of a professional firm? Can a non qualified person become a partner of the professional firm? What will be initial cost of starting a professional firm? Is there any minimum capital requirement for such firms? Please advice.

As there is no much fund available for the starting, we are also planning to open the firm in a free zone. Please advice.

I am planning to start a CA firm here in UAE with my friend and his colleague. They are not qualified. My friend is one group away from clearing the final CA exams. I want to know the details for starting a Professional firm in UAE. I read that, for a professional firm, the ownership will be with us and not with the local agent. What are the rights of the local sponsor and who is the actual owner of a professional firm? Can a non qualified person become a partner of the professional firm? What will be initial cost of starting a professional firm? Is there any minimum capital requirement for such firms? Please advice. As there is no much fund available for the starting, we are also planning to open the firm in a free zone. Please advice.
Reply Reply with quote

Post a reply

Please login to post a reply to this thread

You are not logged in!

Please login or register to ask our experts a question.

Login now or register.