NewsCase StudiesEvents

Startup Overseas Forums

New thread

How to Register an Offshore Company

#1 Feb 11 2013 7:23pm

How to Register an Offshore Company

I am in the process of setting up a new business that will initially be operating as an import business selling goods directly to the uk consumer as well as to commercial clients such as wholesalers and retailers. There will also be another side to the business which operate seperate from that first side, where goods will be sourced from one country and sold to clients in another country (not UK). I myself am based in the UK and for privacy concerns over both sides of these business operations I would like to know how to register an offshore company. I have no problems paying any legal tax liabilities for my UK earned operations/business but would really appreciate some feedback. My main concern is privacy as I do not want my competitors access to business accounts such as those available with companies house in UK. Kind Regards, Andrew

I am in the process of setting up a new business that will initially be operating as an import business selling goods directly to the uk consumer as well as to commercial clients such as wholesalers and retailers. There will also be another side to the business which operate seperate from that first side, where goods will be sourced from one country and sold to clients in another country (not UK). I myself am based in the UK and for privacy concerns over both sides of these business operations I would like to know how to register an offshore company. I have no problems paying any legal tax liabilities for my UK earned operations/business but would really appreciate some feedback. My main concern is privacy as I do not want my competitors access to business accounts such as those available with companies house in UK. Kind Regards, Andrew
Reply Reply with quote

#2 Feb 12 2013 1:29pm

Re: How to Register an Offshore Company

Dear Andrew,

I hope you are well.

Firstly, congratulations on taking the step to starting your own business.

ATC will definitely be able to help you with your query and as a result, we would like to offer you a free/no obligation consultation session.

To book your free/no obligation consultation, please forward your details (full name/business/contact) to mail@atcsolutions.com and one of our formation experts will contact you directly.

We look forward to hearing from you.

Regards,

Ruairi Laughlin-McCann

Dear Andrew, I hope you are well. Firstly, congratulations on taking the step to starting your own business. ATC will definitely be able to help you with your query and as a result, we would like to offer you a free/no obligation consultation session. To book your free/no obligation consultation, please forward your details (full name/business/contact) to mail@atcsolutions.com and one of our formation experts will contact you directly. We look forward to hearing from you. Regards, Ruairi Laughlin-McCann
Reply Reply with quote

#3 Feb 12 2013 9:43pm

Re: How to Register an Offshore Company

Dear Andrew,

Your decision to establish an offshore company now is very well informed, as you will be able to benefit from enhanced bottom line profits when your business expands.

We offers tailored import export solutions to a variety of professionals operating in the international trade arena. Also, I would welcome an opportunity to speak to you directly to explore what we can do to accommodate your specific trading requirement. consultation.

Kind regards
Cynthia Maguire

Dear Andrew, Your decision to establish an offshore company now is very well informed, as you will be able to benefit from enhanced bottom line profits when your business expands. We offers tailored import export solutions to a variety of professionals operating in the international trade arena. Also, I would welcome an opportunity to speak to you directly to explore what we can do to accommodate your specific trading requirement. consultation. Kind regards Cynthia Maguire
Reply Reply with quote

Post a reply

Please login to post a reply to this thread

You are not logged in!

Please login or register to ask our experts a question.

Login now or register.