NewsCase StudiesEvents

Startup Overseas Forums

New thread

cosmetic business

#1 Dec 18 2012 5:25pm

cosmetic business

I am from the United States, looking to start a cosmetic business in Ghana. I have a partner who lives in Ghana. I have no idea how to even begin.

I am from the United States, looking to start a cosmetic business in Ghana. I have a partner who lives in Ghana. I have no idea how to even begin.
Reply Reply with quote

#2 Dec 30 2012 8:26am

Re: cosmetic business

hello angiespx what about starting up you cosmetic business in Nigeria also.reason, because in Nigeria that what all girl want and as you are from USA I think you can be successful in NIGERIA my dear.and am also in cosmetic business in NIGERIA and am telling you from experience and also wish to be partner dear.here is my Email if you wish to contact me and my mobile(vatinocee@yahoo.com,+2348188281887)thank you.

hello angiespx what about starting up you cosmetic business in Nigeria also.reason, because in Nigeria that what all girl want and as you are from USA I think you can be successful in NIGERIA my dear.and am also in cosmetic business in NIGERIA and am telling you from experience and also wish to be partner dear.here is my Email if you wish to contact me and my mobile(vatinocee@yahoo.com,+2348188281887)thank you.
Reply Reply with quote

#3 Dec 30 2012 8:27am

Reply Reply with quote

#4 Dec 30 2012 8:27am

Reply Reply with quote

#5 Jan 6 2013 6:34am

I am interested in making a business in the Kingdom of Bahrain. How can I go about it?

I am interested in making a business in the Kingdom of Bahrain. How can I go about it?
Reply Reply with quote

Post a reply

Please login to post a reply to this thread

You are not logged in!

Please login or register to ask our experts a question.

Login now or register.