NewsCase StudiesEvents

Startup Overseas Forums

New thread

For advice

#1 Aug 3 2012 11:30am

For advice

Dear Nadia madam,

I am saiful working in Dubai nationality Bangladeshi. Currently I am looking to do business. One of my brother doing perfume business in Bangladesh. So I want to send some perfume to Bangladesh from Dubai. But amazing matter is once I contact with cargo service they are reluctant to take perfume, body spray, Generator. Would you guide me how I send this to my country? What’s the procedure? This is my first step in business. I hoping by your guidance I will be success. My email- saifulwin@gmail.com
Cell phone- 055 6504696. I hope I will be get your favorable reply.

Dear Nadia madam, I am saiful working in Dubai nationality Bangladeshi. Currently I am looking to do business. One of my brother doing perfume business in Bangladesh. So I want to send some perfume to Bangladesh from Dubai. But amazing matter is once I contact with cargo service they are reluctant to take perfume, body spray, Generator. Would you guide me how I send this to my country? What’s the procedure? This is my first step in business. I hoping by your guidance I will be success. My email- saifulwin@gmail.com Cell phone- 055 6504696. I hope I will be get your favorable reply.
Reply Reply with quote

Post a reply

Please login to post a reply to this thread

You are not logged in!

Please login or register to ask our experts a question.

Login now or register.