NewsCase StudiesEvents

Startup Overseas Forums

New thread

Starting up a retail store in Dubai UAE

#1 Jul 18 2012 6:11am

Starting up a retail store in Dubai UAE

Hi,

I am looking at starting up a bridal dress retail store in Dubai but wanted to find out the procedure needed to do this. This is my first business so I am inexperiencesd in what is all needed

Hi, I am looking at starting up a bridal dress retail store in Dubai but wanted to find out the procedure needed to do this. This is my first business so I am inexperiencesd in what is all needed
Reply Reply with quote

#2 Jul 18 2012 9:44pm

Re: Starting up a retail store in Dubai UAE

Dear ,
I saw your information on net , are you interested to start store in egypt
i want to do business in egypt so can you tell me some thing?
you can contact me at shaheen.jobs@hotmail.com

Dear , I saw your information on net , are you interested to start store in egypt i want to do business in egypt so can you tell me some thing? you can contact me at shaheen.jobs@hotmail.com
Reply Reply with quote

#3 Jul 25 2012 12:09pm

Re: Starting up a retail store in Dubai UAE

To operate any business in Dubai you need a trade licence. This is obtained from the DED in conjunction with the DCCI. Lots of paperwork initially...! The type of licence you get (and in some cases the type of entity you can operate) will depend on your trade sector.

Foreign nationals cannot control 100% of their Dubai entities. 51% must be owned by a local although there are ways of altering the profit share and control of the entity. There are many locals that are happy to assist foreigners in establishing a business here.

There is no tax on company profits.

Hope that helps a little

fiona

To operate any business in Dubai you need a trade licence. This is obtained from the DED in conjunction with the DCCI. Lots of paperwork initially...! The type of licence you get (and in some cases the type of entity you can operate) will depend on your trade sector. Foreign nationals cannot control 100% of their Dubai entities. 51% must be owned by a local although there are ways of altering the profit share and control of the entity. There are many locals that are happy to assist foreigners in establishing a business here. There is no tax on company profits. Hope that helps a little fiona
Reply Reply with quote

Post a reply

Please login to post a reply to this thread

You are not logged in!

Please login or register to ask our experts a question.

Login now or register.