NewsCase StudiesEvents

Startup Overseas Forums

New thread

Getting credit

#1 Jan 22 2009 2:41pm

Getting credit

Hello there I am moving to Spain in March. I will be looking to apply for a bank loan for my new hair salon, which I will be opening later this year. Will it be difficult for me to get credit especially as I will be a new resident in Spain? Please help. Claudia

Hello there I am moving to Spain in March. I will be looking to apply for a bank loan for my new hair salon, which I will be opening later this year. Will it be difficult for me to get credit especially as I will be a new resident in Spain? Please help. Claudia
Reply Reply with quote

#2 Jul 10 2009 4:55pm

Re: Getting credit

Claudia I do not know whether you have made your move to Spain already. Yes in the present financial climate getting credit in Spain is difficult and is more so if you have not built up a credit record in Spain unless you are able to provide proof that you are a good risk based on your UK capital and savings. www.integratedrelocationspain.com

Claudia I do not know whether you have made your move to Spain already. Yes in the present financial climate getting credit in Spain is difficult and is more so if you have not built up a credit record in Spain unless you are able to provide proof that you are a good risk based on your UK capital and savings. www.integratedrelocationspain.com
Reply Reply with quote

Post a reply

Please login to post a reply to this thread

You are not logged in!

Please login or register to ask our experts a question.

Login now or register.