NewsCase StudiesEvents

Startup Overseas Forums

New thread

Looking for investors in Spain

#1 Sep 24 2014 2:36pm

Looking for investors in Spain

New question

'I wish to start a business in Spain. I have done my research (two years), I have a business plan, marketing plan. I have the site (which I own out right), I have the infrasctructure needed on the site, services etc. I have a business projection, costing etc. I now need to find an investor. How do I find a person/people that may be interested in helping me get the project off the ground? I have 30 years experience in owning my own businesses in the tourism/hosbitality industry. I have funded those businesses myself in the past. I have looked at venture capital sites but they are all geared to big business. I think I can get this project off the ground with an investment of 25,000 euro, thus Iīm looking for small investors. Thank you in advance for your help'

New question 'I wish to start a business in Spain. I have done my research (two years), I have a business plan, marketing plan. I have the site (which I own out right), I have the infrasctructure needed on the site, services etc. I have a business projection, costing etc. I now need to find an investor. How do I find a person/people that may be interested in helping me get the project off the ground? I have 30 years experience in owning my own businesses in the tourism/hosbitality industry. I have funded those businesses myself in the past. I have looked at venture capital sites but they are all geared to big business. I think I can get this project off the ground with an investment of 25,000 euro, thus Iīm looking for small investors. Thank you in advance for your help'
Reply Reply with quote

#2 Nov 5 2014 10:00am

Re: Looking for investors in Spain

Hi cchicken,

In Clientia (www.clientia.es) we help you to look for funding, connecting your business with potential investors.

Please, donīt hesitate to contact me for further information (cgonzalez@clientia.es)

Best Regards

Hi cchicken, In Clientia (www.clientia.es) we help you to look for funding, connecting your business with potential investors. Please, donīt hesitate to contact me for further information (cgonzalez@clientia.es) Best Regards
Reply Reply with quote

Post a reply

Please login to post a reply to this thread

You are not logged in!

Please login or register to ask our experts a question.

Login now or register.