NewsCase StudiesEvents

Startup Overseas Forums

New thread

Selling my Franchise

#1 Jan 26 2009 3:14pm

Selling my Franchise

Hi My husband and I have franchised our travel business. How easy or difficult would it be to sell our UK franchise to South Africans? Is it very complicated in relation to the authorities? We will continue to live in the UK but are prepared to travel to South Africa whenever required. We are also hoping to communicate via the internet to keep in touch with our franchisees.  Thank you for your time in helping us.

Hi My husband and I have franchised our travel business. How easy or difficult would it be to sell our UK franchise to South Africans? Is it very complicated in relation to the authorities? We will continue to live in the UK but are prepared to travel to South Africa whenever required. We are also hoping to communicate via the internet to keep in touch with our franchisees.  Thank you for your time in helping us.
Reply Reply with quote

#2 Feb 7 2012 4:56am

Reply Reply with quote

#3 Feb 8 2012 1:08pm

Reply Reply with quote

#4 Feb 12 2012 5:00pm

Re: Selling my Franchise

In selling your business francchise to South African, my business Arc+GHANA a startup will like to learn from your rich experience and trade with you on the business side of tourism in Africa.
It will be better to expand to Africa through Africa but build a subnetwork of services throughout Africa than a rapid franchise. But it will be a hub and spoke business tree.

In selling your business francchise to South African, my business Arc+GHANA a startup will like to learn from your rich experience and trade with you on the business side of tourism in Africa. It will be better to expand to Africa through Africa but build a subnetwork of services throughout Africa than a rapid franchise. But it will be a hub and spoke business tree.
Reply Reply with quote

#5 Feb 19 2012 4:26am

Reply Reply with quote

#6 Feb 19 2012 5:41am

Reply Reply with quote

#7 Apr 15 2012 8:28am

Reply Reply with quote

#8 Feb 18 2021 9:42am

Re: Selling my Franchise

Nice post.

Nice post.
Reply Reply with quote

Post a reply

Please login to post a reply to this thread

You are not logged in!

Please login or register to ask our experts a question.

Login now or register.