NewsCase StudiesEvents

Startup Overseas Forums

New thread

I need loan to expand my existing business in South Africa

#1 Sep 22 2018 7:00pm

I need loan to expand my existing business in South Africa

Hi Guys,

I am looking to secure funding for my existing South African venture. Which is very successful and has huge potential to grow in to one of the prominent IT Distributon company for Southern Africa region.

Please get in touch if you want to invest or fund in intrest.

Thanks

Samir Doshi

Hi Guys, I am looking to secure funding for my existing South African venture. Which is very successful and has huge potential to grow in to one of the prominent IT Distributon company for Southern Africa region. Please get in touch if you want to invest or fund in intrest. Thanks Samir Doshi
Reply Reply with quote

#2 Oct 24 2018 1:08pm

Re: I need loan to expand my existing business in South Africa

I have been trying to get a loan for some time now due to the large sum amount of the money to expand my business in Finland but i was unable to get a loan due to my credit score All other corporation/bank turned me down.

Till i was introduced by start up overseas to Discovery Investment LOANS and i was able to get a loan from them without any delay. So i am using this opportunity to inform everyone out there both individuals/company etc to contact this trust

worthy firm were i was able to get my loan from to solve any financial issue you might be passing through now. If interested feel free to contact Ms. Angelika Kühn now via email ( discoveryinvestment@outlook.com ) to obtain any amount of loan you need today and i assure you that they will fulfill your request and make your dreams come through and Please note, they give out loans to all parts of the world at low interest rate. Contact them now to get any type of loan you need now.

Regards
Mr.Sharif Henri

I have been trying to get a loan for some time now due to the large sum amount of the money to expand my business in Finland but i was unable to get a loan due to my credit score All other corporation/bank turned me down. Till i was introduced by start up overseas to Discovery Investment LOANS and i was able to get a loan from them without any delay. So i am using this opportunity to inform everyone out there both individuals/company etc to contact this trust worthy firm were i was able to get my loan from to solve any financial issue you might be passing through now. If interested feel free to contact Ms. Angelika Kühn now via email ( discoveryinvestment@outlook.com ) to obtain any amount of loan you need today and i assure you that they will fulfill your request and make your dreams come through and Please note, they give out loans to all parts of the world at low interest rate. Contact them now to get any type of loan you need now. Regards Mr.Sharif Henri
Reply Reply with quote

Post a reply

Please login to post a reply to this thread

You are not logged in!

Please login or register to ask our experts a question.

Login now or register.