NewsCase StudiesEvents

Startup Overseas Forums

New thread

india

#1 Feb 21 2012 11:35pm

india

i do not see any indians in this bussiness forums.

i do not see any indians in this bussiness forums.
Reply Reply with quote

#2 Feb 22 2012 4:20am

Re: india

Hi,
I am from India, and I have recently registered my business in Finland.

Hi, I am from India, and I have recently registered my business in Finland.
Reply Reply with quote

#3 Feb 22 2012 8:11am

Cool happy to see u from our country. keep in touch. I am from india but i am prently living in germany. proud to be indian ?What is ur bussiness looking for ?

Cool happy to see u from our country. keep in touch. I am from india but i am prently living in germany. proud to be indian ?What is ur bussiness looking for ?
Reply Reply with quote

#4 Feb 22 2012 12:39pm

Since I am a full time masters student, so giving time to the business is a bit difficult, which is still in its nascent stage. And 2 more startups are in the pipeline to be launched soon - but gaining experience and learning.

Since I am a full time masters student, so giving time to the business is a bit difficult, which is still in its nascent stage. And 2 more startups are in the pipeline to be launched soon - but gaining experience and learning.
Reply Reply with quote

#5 Mar 18 2013 6:00am

Hello i m also an indian.... i m going to start up my business in Ireland .. nice to see indians all over the world :)

Hello i m also an indian.... i m going to start up my business in Ireland .. nice to see indians all over the world :)
Reply Reply with quote

Post a reply

Please login to post a reply to this thread

You are not logged in!

Please login or register to ask our experts a question.

Login now or register.