NewsCase StudiesEvents

Startup Overseas Forums

New thread

OPENING A BANK ACCOUNT IN DENMARK FOR COMPANIES FROM OVERSEAS

#1 Sep 28 2017 10:14am

OPENING A BANK ACCOUNT IN DENMARK FOR COMPANIES FROM OVERSEAS

Hello everyone ! Maybe here I can find help.

I'm looking for a bank in Denmark who would like to open a bank account for my client who has a registered company in Gibraltar. I sent a query to more than 20 banks and everyone answered negativity.
I think the word gibraltar scare them off :) Can anyone advise why and maybe have an idea how to solve it? Or recommend a bank that would have such a possibility?

Hello everyone ! Maybe here I can find help. I'm looking for a bank in Denmark who would like to open a bank account for my client who has a registered company in Gibraltar. I sent a query to more than 20 banks and everyone answered negativity. I think the word gibraltar scare them off :) Can anyone advise why and maybe have an idea how to solve it? Or recommend a bank that would have such a possibility?
Reply Reply with quote

#2 Oct 3 2017 10:22am

Re: OPENING A BANK ACCOUNT IN DENMARK FOR COMPANIES FROM OVERSEAS

Greetings,

My name is MR. LAWAL OLAWALE ABDHUL LATEEF, native of Nigeria and living in Ivory Coast up today. l am very happy to contacting to opening a bank account in Denmark for companies from overseas.

Thanks.

Best Regards

MR. LAWAL OLAWALE ABDHUL LATEEF
TEL: +225 06065676
EMAIL: lawallat@gmail.com

Greetings, My name is MR. LAWAL OLAWALE ABDHUL LATEEF, native of Nigeria and living in Ivory Coast up today. l am very happy to contacting to opening a bank account in Denmark for companies from overseas. Thanks. Best Regards MR. LAWAL OLAWALE ABDHUL LATEEF TEL: +225 06065676 EMAIL: lawallat@gmail.com
Reply Reply with quote

Post a reply

Please login to post a reply to this thread

You are not logged in!

Please login or register to ask our experts a question.

Login now or register.