Startup Overseas Forums

New thread

UK Limited company operating in Italy

#1 Oct 25 2013 3:12pm

UK Limited company operating in Italy

Hello,

This is my situation:

- I am a Uk resident and own a UK limited company
- The company is producing an educational DVD in Italy by paying a local italian video production company to do it
- The DVD will be marketed and sold in Italy to private individuals through internet and direct mail, shipping from a facility in Italy

I would like to know what I'm supposed to comply with both UK and Italian regulations in terms of VAT registration, taxes etc.

Thanks in advance

Hello, This is my situation: - I am a Uk resident and own a UK limited company - The company is producing an educational DVD in Italy by paying a local italian video production company to do it - The DVD will be marketed and sold in Italy to private individuals through internet and direct mail, shipping from a facility in Italy I would like to know what I'm supposed to comply with both UK and Italian regulations in terms of VAT registration, taxes etc. Thanks in advance
Reply Reply with quote

#2 Jul 8 2014 11:20am

Re: UK Limited company operating in Italy

Hi
You could contact Studio Giacalone http://www.startupoverseas.co.uk/starting-a-business-in-italy/introduction/studio-giacalone.html

thanks

Hi You could contact Studio Giacalone http://www.startupoverseas.co.uk/starting-a-business-in-italy/introduction/studio-giacalone.html thanks
Reply Reply with quote

#3 Sep 24 2014 9:11am

Re: UK Limited company operating in Italy

Hello Sir,

am a local gold miner here in sierra Leone,

we have gold and diamond for sell in a good price.

so i want to know if you buy gold or diamond, so that I will send you
our price and proccedure
regard
mr alhsan Bangura
EMAIL;alhsanbangura@gmail.com
+23279020450

Hello Sir, am a local gold miner here in sierra Leone, we have gold and diamond for sell in a good price. so i want to know if you buy gold or diamond, so that I will send you our price and proccedure regard mr alhsan Bangura EMAIL;alhsanbangura@gmail.com +23279020450
Reply Reply with quote

#4 Sep 24 2014 9:12am

Re: GOLD AND DIAMOND SELLER

Hello Sir,

am a local gold miner here in sierra Leone,

we have gold and diamond for sell in a good price.

so i want to know if you buy gold or diamond, so that I will send you
our price and proccedure
regard
mr alhsan Bangura
EMAIL;alhsanbangura@gmail.com
+23279020450

Hello Sir, am a local gold miner here in sierra Leone, we have gold and diamond for sell in a good price. so i want to know if you buy gold or diamond, so that I will send you our price and proccedure regard mr alhsan Bangura EMAIL;alhsanbangura@gmail.com +23279020450
Reply Reply with quote

Post a reply

Please login to post a reply to this thread

You are not logged in!

Please login or register to ask our experts a question.

Login now or register.